News Finals Hub - PRO live site information page 107

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys - just giving you a rough time frame based on yesterday- first person on our board to get charged was at around 2pm adelaide time - he got cat 1. As a p1 mine didn't come through til about 445 and I got cat 6. P2 members started getting theirs from around 730/8 - although some p1 didn't get confirmation til today! Was highly stressful. For our members p1 got cat1-6. P2 members cat 7 or restricted view/standing room. Good luck!

It seems a pretty big variance from top deck of Ponsford or a nice seat in the Southern. Good luck
True,But I guess I,m lucky enough to get a seat.While fellow Tiger members/Supporters and Crows for that matter who go to games during the season miss out because of "one game a year" pricks.

Hi guys - just giving you a rough time frame based on yesterday- first person on our board to get charged was at around 2pm adelaide time - he got cat 1. As a p1 mine didn't come through til about 445 and I got cat 6. P2 members started getting theirs from around 730/8 - although some p1 didn't get confirmation til today! Was highly stressful. For our members p1 got cat1-6. P2 members cat 7 or restricted view/standing room. Good luck!

You should really have got category 1 if you have premium membership

You should really have got category 1 if you have premium membership
Our p1 members all got a mix of cat1-cat 6. Guessing it will be the same for you guys. With only 36k tickets for us members you'd think that between the 2 clubs they could give us all decent seats!
Seems a bit unfair to pay for gold membership for over a decade for this exact moment and to end up with cat 6 but oh well! At least I'm going to be there. Can't wait!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to intrude but most of Adelaide Priority 1 members are in Cat 6 at the MCG from info on our board

I reckon that's so unfair.

Club members as P1 should be cat 1, 2 or 3

corps and afl members who don't support either team should be taking up the rest.

Don't get me wrong I'll be glad to just get a ticket but members should be looked after a bit more!

Remove this Banner Ad

News Finals Hub - PRO live site information page 107

Remove this Banner Ad

Back