Mega Thread Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry mate I'm stuck in 2009, what will smokers do? I still like the thought of one or both of your mates going in first and checking out the situation.

still pass out, but scan ticket/card out on the left hand side as exiting then rescan on left hand side as entering. Well this is what they do at Gate 2 for MCC now.

buddyboy231 that has given me a good idea. See if i can find any MCC members going that would be willing to try and tee a time to enter around the same time and text me with an "all clear" to go in.

I'm in standing room in the Ponsford (M31)- am I going to have to get in when gates open to be able to see? sorry if this is a stupid question.

On Monday I was waiting,Tuesday I was hoping, Wednesday I was praying.....Today I am grovelling(sort of)
but Still looking for ONE ticket, standing, seated, wherever.
I am not an AFL member, and dont really want to risk it and your membership!
A pm would be appreciated if any hawks fans are looking to offload..cheers

desperate hawks fan looking for a ticket! any type!

i was born september 30 1989 as my name suggests, take the good omen to the mcg!

seriously please pm if anyone has a ticket available, i've flown all the way from the desert!

I'm after 2 tickets sitting together. Thanks

MOD'S NOTE - YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN WARNED ONCE ABOUT OFFERING TO PAY MORE THAN FACE VALUE AND GIVING OUT MOBILE NUMBER. LAST CHANCE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Guys,
Considering myself very lucky. Brother and I got tickets (standing). This will be my first Grand Final.
Since we are both short asses, would like to get close up to the fence. I hear gates open at 12pm. Does anyone here have any experience/advice on how early people start lining up at the gates??
Need to take a train up from Geelong so cant get there too early.
thanks

Managed to get standing room tickets (Silver members for past 4 years), so pretty happy, although will be tough for my 10 year old - he's a bit on the short side, and standing for 3 hours will be fun. But at the end of the day, he's pumped to see the Hawks play in a GF.

I'm still looking for two standing from tickets.
Two long term hawks (members) supporters that drive over three hours to almost every game, limited funds but willing to pay the price. Please PM.

Looking to swap two (Concession) tickets on the Q Deck for seats anywhere on the M deck. The exact location is Q13 which is the bay next to AFL members so it is right on the wing/half forward flank. If anyone has seats on the M deck that they would like to swap, i would pay difference and would be happy to swap inside so concession factor is not a problem. Cheers

I'm planning on doing this too. I'm going (AFL Member) as are two mates with AFL Member tickets who aren't Members. Plan is for me to go in first, ensure I get ID checked and then kick up a huge stink and get very offended at being asked, I'll have "forgotten" my membership card and have no ID on me and won't be able to find it for a good 5 minutes until my mates are in.

So, 12.15, Gate 6 if anyone wants to get in while you can...
How will we spot you? That's right..you'll be wearing a Hawks guernsey right? :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back