Mega Thread Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, sorry guys. Should've kept out of your board. Just couldn't help having a crack at a bloke that went so far as to make up a fake identity to con some barcodes out of well-meaning people, and he'd scuttled off from the Swans board. Do what you need to do.

No leftover Sydney. Sold in an hour

I hear that there are some standing room tickets that Swans didn't take up

Either that or there are 2 standing room bays that were supposed to be available for Swans members that have been kept back

I always thought of siddy fans as being so innocuous. Every swans member of any persuasion has had a chance at a ticket but they carry on like pork chops about "keeping the hawks scum out"

I remember donating a barcode in 1996 to swans fan because I wasnt travelling to Sydney for the final.

Too precious by half really - saying they'll attack whoever sits in that seat - poke them with knitting needles more like

I hear that there are some standing room tickets that Swans didn't take up

Either that or there are 2 standing room bays that were supposed to be available for Swans members that have been kept back

If so, how to get these?
I missed out on the ballot. It appears today is AFL Members day, so am I stuffed to be able to pick up a ticket?
I think I will go to ticketek at 9:00 and see what I can do.

If so, how to get these?
I missed out on the ballot. It appears today is AFL Members day, so am I stuffed to be able to pick up a ticket?
I think I will go to ticketek at 9:00 and see what I can do.

Nothing Ticketek can do for you now. All they are doing is letting people pickup their tickets.
AFL Members can't even go to an outlet to get tickets today.

Well, looks like I'll be getting there early and trying to hit up M13 or M14. Seems to be the closest to the wing I'll be able to get to without jumping the AFL members fence. Can't stand behind the goals, only see half a game.

Interesting they have extended the AFL members by 1.5 bays, normally starts at 15, but the seating map for the GF shows it starting at 13.5. Wonder how they will fence it off...

Sorry I was only joking mate, as M53 is where I stand.:thumbsu: It's actually a good spot right on the Buddy flank. I'm the bloke in cowboy boots hugging random hawks fans when we kick a goal.

The spot there is actually just on the fence at ground height, but there is a pretty good elevated platform just a bit further along the wing near the MCC partition.

I always thought of siddy fans as being so innocuous. Every swans member of any persuasion has had a chance at a ticket but they carry on like pork chops about "keeping the hawks scum out"

I remember donating a barcode in 1996 to swans fan because I wasnt travelling to Sydney for the final.

Too precious by half really - saying they'll attack whoever sits in that seat - poke them with knitting needles more like
Let's just keep this thread on course.

Swans fans, if you're not offering tickets, or looking for tickets then please don't bring a shit fight here.

This thread can be hard enough for people to get what they're looking for without having to wade through squabbles.

Yes sorry - I sound as bad as a certain swan poster whos a self appointed arbiter of AFL Morals

And guys if you want to beg tickets from the swans board, youd be better off posing as a geelong supporter witha sydney avatar :D Real love-fest going on over there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL silver members with club support now on sale. Get in quick! - Happy with the seat available - Q21, row C

Actually not a bad seat.
I still would rather pocket the $175 bucks and spend it on beers at the game.
And being standing room, I will be much closer to a bar than top deck!

Just got my Standing Room with my AFL Members Club Support.

Anyone try for seats?
Just wondering what's out there in AFL Members?
Same here dude, couldn't justify $300+ for a seat - just glad to be there despite the fact being a shortass means I won't see alot!

New to Australia (May 2012), New to AFL (First game round 7 vs Melbourne), New to Hawthorn (picked as same colours as my old school, don't judge me). Now addicted to the Hawks. Paid for an AFL season ticket even though there was not a full season left. Havn't missed a game since I arrived.

Now going to a Grand Final Q22, N13 :)

Go Hawks!

Just got 2 standing room tickets (M15) via the AFL Silver members sale :)
Still need 2 more, here's hoping there are still some standing room tickets at 1pm!

M15 Standing Room is where it's all at!
Sat in M15 last week when it was a general admission bay surrounded by Crow supporters.
Pretty good view.

Gonna simulate the view at training on Thursday :)

Anyone know if your name is printed on the AFL member ticket?

Reason I ask is that I was lucky enough to get a standing room ticket in the ballot, however I would much prefer a seat. I am an Afl silver member and was thinking I could use a mates barcode (if there are tix left for other club silver members) and give my standing ticket away.

If I get pulled up, I have my silver AFL hawks member card & ID, but if the ticket has a different name on it I'm in trouble...

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back