Preview Finals Week 1: Collingwood v Melbourne, Thursday 7 September, MCG, 7.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What I would like to see imho
out Frampton , whe , noble , Cameron
in murphy Moore mcgeery mcrae
Cox has been better then Cameron recently
Markov has done more them enough to stay in the 22
Reef as my supersub
You would drop Johnny Noble? :openmouth:

Arrest this man!

Gerard Healy said Melbourne have been good all year without issues and Collingwood shaky at the end of the year. Old age kicking it.
The more the media talk us down the better! We fielded our weakest side of the year against Melb on QB, and have coasted the last 4 weeks.

The same media wrote us off last year, and we got to within a kick of the GF.

Pffft
if we play well against port or melbourne we WILL win
if we play well against brisbane it could still go either way
How many Collingwood grand finals have you seen?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have w***ers that post s**t on main board game day thread...mostly non Melbourne Demons games.
They’re not even Melbourne supporters, or at least one of them isn’t. It’s old mate the finger/AdamH on his new “incognito” account.

Gerard Healy said Melbourne have been good all year without issues and Collingwood shaky at the end of the year. Old age kicking it.
Amazing then, that Collingwood somehow managed to finish 2 games clear of them while facing what has now been officially recognised as the toughest draw in the league.

Look, Im talking about our system, as I said.

Rock beats scissors beats paper beats rock
All the teams in the top 4 have a system that works.

It will come down to taking chances. Clean ball handling and straight kicking win the big games.

Saying one system will beat another is way too simple.

Yes,I seem to recall Melbourne losing to Fremantle at the G and getting belted by Essendon of all teams earlier in the year.Gerard must have forgotten about matches like that.😲

Loving the selection headaches. Can we fit Mcreery, Ginni and Bobby in the forward half? Moores back, who goes out? Naicos back soon, at half back or midfield?

Fine games from boys like Kreuger and Begg, not likely OK none in but looking decent as backups, Ed Allan and Carmichael also showing a bit.

I feel like we have a few contingency options if we lose guys, I feel like we've had a well prepared run and despite the injuries we're setting up with a decent 22 plus insurance.

Loving the selection headaches. Can we fit Mcreery, Ginni and Bobby in the forward half? Moores back, who goes out? Naicos back soon, at half back or midfield?

Fine games from boys like Kreuger and Begg, not likely OK none in but looking decent as backups, Ed Allan and Carmichael also showing a bit.

I feel like we have a few contingency options if we lose guys, I feel like we've had a well prepared run and despite the injuries we're setting up with a decent 22 plus insurance.
Yep bring on September we are the team to beat.

A little ridiculous from you mate.
Fly and the hierarchy are looking to make their own new future.
Not dwelling into the past at all.

All opposition are a danger.

Yeah let's worry about the 70's and early eighties.
Do you know how silly these thoughts are ?
For many Collingwood supporters they feel the need to be superstitious, dwell on hard luck stories and live in the past. Maybe it's an AFL wide thing? End of the day if you're good you're good, Richmond had no problem erasing their cursed history.

For many Collingwood supporters they feel the need to be superstitious, dwell on hard luck stories and live in the past. Maybe it's an AFL wide thing?
Yeah it is and it's silly.
Fly would not let thoughts like this enter his head.
Neither would the coaching staff or Graham Wright.
Our future has zero to do with our past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back