Oppo Camp Finals Week 1 Everyone Else

Remove this Banner Ad

"Ooh yes, now it gets interesting. HE'LL CARESS IT DOWN SOMEONE'S THROAT. And he does, and they've got six."
I interviewed Carl Lewis, and I have to admit, I was turned on.

Lots of empty seats at the S.C.G by the look of it.Two Sydney teams playing a final there and they couldn't sell out the ground.Not great for the A.F.L.

Lots of empty seats at the S.C.G by the look of it.Two Sydney teams playing a final there and they couldn't sell out the ground.Not great for the A.F.L.
I guess that after buying the 25000 odd GWS memberships, that there was no money for the AFL to purchase the matching mannequins.

I think some posters on here are a bit harsh on Melbourne. They were pretty good last night and would have won by 10 goals had they kicked straight and cleaned up their forward entries.

They are certainly a chance for the flag this year. They are capable of doing it.
I woke this morning expecting to see at least a mention that Abblett and Dangerfield were both comprehensively towelled up, Abblett destroyed, by their respective opponents....
Nothing?

Dangerfield was "allegedly" one of Geelong's best.

I laughed milk up my nose.....

I woke this morning expecting to see at least a mention that Abblett and Dangerfield were both comprehensively towelled up, Abblett destroyed, by their respective opponents....
Nothing?

Dangerfield was "allegedly" one of Geelong's best.

I laughed milk up my nose.....

How does a player who had a disposal efficiency of just over 30%, and gave away 6 free kicks get in the best players....Obviously the best players are picked based on their name!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Swans losing is better for the 3rd rounder we have from them. But I fear the Giants more. Conflicted!
Just remember that this GWS team was engineered to have won multiple premierships by now. To crash out the first week is a disaster for the AFL's love child. A tasty, tasty disaster.

Both teams playing crap, just filler teams who wont get past next week

Melbourne could go far though

Cue the list of stories this week about how the recruiting of Buddy has been a failure.

Which it is, he is now on huge money which has cost them depth, Geelong also hurting with lack of depth.

Buddy was on lower money at the start and that’s when they needed to win flags to offset the damage his salary would be causing around now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Finals Week 1 Everyone Else

Remove this Banner Ad

Back