Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

The Eagles, or the Hawks thanks.

I want a side to win the flag that plays attacking footy, not Fremantle or Sydney thanks.

But really I couldn't care less, no Carlton or Essendon in the 8 so no worries.

Doggies or West Coast please. Don't want Ross to ever win one. Don't want the Tiges or Roos to. Sick of Hawthorn and their arrogant fans. Also sick of Sydney.

Would also be amazing if Adelaide won it, would be an amazing story.

Doggies or West Coast please. Don't want Ross to ever win one. Don't want the Tiges or Roos to. Sick of Hawthorn and their arrogant fans. Also sick of Sydney.

Would also be amazing if Adelaide won it, would be an amazing story.

I say Non-Final teams Fams either be on the Doggies or Crows Bandwaggons in the Finals

After this week hope Richmond get smashed always thought their supporters were good but this week really opened my eyes

I want Hawthorn to win it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After this week hope Richmond get smashed always thought their supporters were good but this week really opened my eyes
Same here. Their bandwogon supporters are real flogs who seem to be satisfied with mediocrity. Hoping they get smashed first week.

Same here. Their bandwogon supporters are real flogs who seem to be satisfied with mediocrity. Hoping they get smashed first week.

and All they wanted to do after the Win yesterday was gloat and shove it in our Faces. Poor Winners

I don't mind Hawthorn except most of their fans shit me. I'll go West Coast or Freo, but I'd like to see the Dogs do some damage

My tip is still Hawks though

Lol compare them to Richmond Geelong and Western Bulldogs

Imagine if those 3 clubs have had the success of Hawks it would be unbearable

Anyone but the hawks. But it would take a monumental screw up for them to lose.
I think Richmond are a smokey. Sneak in the 4 and they are good enough to beat anyone on their day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back