Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast.
Naf, stuff that.
West Coast winning it and Dogs being close to top 4 would rob our more intelligent posters of injury and youth excuses, even though I'm sure they'd still find something else...

Naf, stuff that.
West Coast winning it and Dogs being close to top 4 would rob our more intelligent posters of injury and youth excuses, even though I'm sure they'd still find something else...
Dogs and Saints not winning one for so long makes us look ok. Let's keep it that way. If the Dogs win it this year a lot should be asked of us.

Dogs and Saints not winning one for so long makes us look ok. Let's keep it that way. If the Dogs win it this year a lot should be asked of us.
We're comparing ourselves to the dogs and the saints a couple of years after Bucks took over the list responsible for the best home and away season in our Club;s history??????
Surprised no one hung the hat on being in a better spot than essendope and carlsum yet :thumbsu:

I'm on the Doggies train, would really like to see them win it but I know that's not realistic so my second choice is the Eagles. The other teams can all get stuffed, for various reasons.

A stuffed Hawk ...

51lU7AsojrL._SY300_.jpg

A stuffed tiger ...

img-thing

A stuffed crow ...

img-thing

A stuffed swan ...

41t9Myh-exL._SY300_.jpg

A stuffed Fremantle? o_O

West Coast v Hawthorn would be a cracking GF.

2 sides who love to attack but can defend as well as anyone. A few cracks have emerged in the hawks side this season, this is their last shot at for mine. Similar to Brisbane in 04. Eagles are fantastic to watch so more than happy if they won it. Huge question marks on Freo, they just don't score enough and I can't see them beating Hawthorn or West Coast in a final. Sydney when on are a chance but an injured Buddy hurts their chances.

Could easily see a Dogs, Tigers or Roos sneaking into a prelim and possibly the GF. Adelaide are a smokey, lots of fire power but don't think they bat deep enough. Especially in defence.

Set up for an awesome finals series. I'll be barracking for whoever plays against Richmond, will be delightful to see them lose first week of the finals for the 3rd year in a row.

Does anyone hope richmond get absolutely smoked in the first final and are out instantly?
They are becoming as smug as geelong supporters the ******s

Yes, had a **** smoker of a Richmond supporter sitting behind me on Saturday. The dribble coming from his mouth was unbearable. Didn't know any Collingwood players besides Swan and Pendlebury but acted like an expert on all matters. He wanted Sinclair suspended for a month after that soft 50m penalty. Had to tell the campaigner to open the other eye by the 3rd quarter, I'm all for supporting your team but gee whiz, this bloke was on another planet. The Richmond supporter base is becoming unbearable for a side who have achieved two fifths of **** all. The tears will be glorious when they get done in the 1st final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People who don't want Hawks to win are probably jealous - and rightly so. I don't mind if they win it; they are the best run club in the comp and put us to shame. Given the choice though I'd rather see The Dogs get one for their loyal fans. I think they'll be found out in September tough unfortunately.

The Doggies, for a true fairy tale. I'm just glad it won't be Geelong. I haven't got over 2011 yet, and I blame them for everything, Meatloaf included.

The thing I'll miss most about finals is the training sessions - so much hope, goodwill and sidebysideism in the sun. We'll have none of that this year. :cry:

1) Dogs- would be great to see the outpouring of emotion after so long

2) Adelaide - for obvious reasons.

3) Freo- great to see a club winning their first ever. If not for Lyon coaching would be my first choice but the last thing we need is that game style winning out.

1) Dogs- would be great to see the outpouring of emotion after so long

2) Adelaide - for obvious reasons.

3) Freo- great to see a club winning their first ever. If not for Lyon coaching would be my first choice but the last thing we need is that game style winning out.
I couldn't agree more with the bolded.

1. Fremantle
2. Sydney
3. Anyone but Hawthorn
4. West Coast, North, Adelaide, Bulldogs
5. Hawthorn
6. Richmond

That order. You know it makes sense.

Yes, had a **** smoker of a Richmond supporter sitting behind me on Saturday. The dribble coming from his mouth was unbearable. Didn't know any Collingwood players besides Swan and Pendlebury but acted like an expert on all matters. He wanted Sinclair suspended for a month after that soft 50m penalty. Had to tell the campaigner to open the other eye by the 3rd quarter, I'm all for supporting your team but gee whiz, this bloke was on another planet. The Richmond supporter base is becoming unbearable for a side who have achieved two fifths of **** all. The tears will be glorious when they get done in the 1st final.
So we don't want Richmond to win the flag, that's what you're trying to say? Lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back