Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks for me......nothing but respect for that team/club.

Top four and going for three in a row...........that feat shouldn't be overlooked.

Not Hawks please.

Was OK with Richmond, but yesterday I had to put up with some unbearable Tigers fans all around me at the 'G. Truly awful.

Eagles are playing exciting footy, hoping they can snag a flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doggies for sure. Followed by Fremantle, I love Pav and if anyone deserves a flag it is him and Sandi. If neither of them win I hope WCE win the flag.

My tip is WCE to win it all. They are the best team for me.

It's time Freo got a flag.

Adelaide would be a fairytale.

Other than that, just want Hawthorn and Richmond knocked out.

Hawks for me......nothing but respect for that team/club.

Top four and going for three in a row...........that feat shouldn't be overlooked.

Love how the Hawks like to injure player...

Armstrong needs a second premiership in the twos

Not Hawthorn
If they win 3 in. A row that means next year either us or port (magpies in a former life) will have to stop them doing 4. That would be hell if they got 4, hell!

Love Fremantle to win and v west coast,

Ps stuff Richmond - KB would be unbearable and he would still use the word "famous" every 2 seconds, now he uses it every 3 seconds

Not Hawthorn
If they win 3 in. A row that means next year either us or port (magpies in a former life) will have to stop them doing 4. That would be hell if they got 4, hell!

Love Fremantle to win and v west coast,

Ps stuff Richmond - KB would be unbearable and he would still use the word "famous" every 2 seconds, now he uses it every 3 seconds
You mean their talk back number isn't really "famous"??

You mean their talk back number isn't really "famous"??
BA ha ha

He must be on a retainer, everything is famous.
And the talk back number must be famous

If Mason cox debuts and he interviews him he'll say say call in to talk to the famous Mason Cox.

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back