Flint Leaves The Ground On A Stretcher

Remove this Banner Ad

Really disappointing to hear that Flint has broken his ankle, I would have thought he was quite close to a senior call up.

I am confident that he has shown enough to suggest that he will be a good player for us.

Look forward to seeing him make a full recovery and coming out next year for the Bullants, and playing very well. Now he definitely won't be promoted to the senior list at the end of this year, but hopefully next year he shows us heaps of improvement so we elevate him in time for the 2008 season.

Bad luck Flinty, stay positive, and I'm sure you will eventually reap the rewards :thumbsu:

I was at the game aswell today and it is the first time i have seen Batson play. I really do think that he could be a player 4 us. He just looks a footballer.

Also i thought that Bower had a really good game today 4 the Bullants seniors

fevalenko said:
I was at the game aswell today and it is the first time i have seen Batson play. I really do think that he could be a player 4 us. He just looks a footballer.
Also i thought that Bower had a really good game today 4 the Bullants seniors
does he what.

he is an awesome looking player build wise, and he looks to have the skill as well for a big fellow. it will be interesting too see if the blues persist with him next year.

I know i harp on about this guy but he just keeps on impressing me. Jesse smith was outstanding yet again vs werribee, 27 possys and 2 goals was a fantastic game. Also heard he was awarded by werribee as bullants best player. I really believe he would add much needed toughness to our midfield and as mentioned has great goal sense. Come on

kickgoals said:
I know i harp on about this guy but he just keeps on impressing me. Jesse smith was outstanding yet again vs werribee, 27 possys and 2 goals was a fantastic game. Also heard he was awarded by werribee as bullants best player. I really believe he would add much needed toughness to our midfield and as mentioned has great goal sense. Come on

reminds me alot of bachar houli ... i have no idea why.

Remove this Banner Ad

Flint Leaves The Ground On A Stretcher

Remove this Banner Ad

Back