Football Related Random Thread - PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Chief, Joe, Choc, Rayner, and Zorko are in the AA squad
GV5U-axXwAA2Wrp

Thought Benny Keays from Adelaide would make the squad 😉
Who wants to be the brave solider to show Danster that Rayner is part of the AA squad while Spargo isn't ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Voss also flipped the car back upright with one hand while shaking the hand of the attending policeman with the other, who has now found out he's pregnant with Voss's child.

Kane Cornes to join Seven’s AFL coverage in 2025 and beyond​

‘Kane is an agenda setter who backs up his opinion with an unrivalled work ethic and passion for the game.’

‘Kane is an agenda setter who backs up his opinion with an unrivalled work ethic and passion for the game.’

Would be good to add some ethics to his work ethic

I note it doesn't say he backs up his opinion with facts or knowledge or anything elitist like that.

I note it doesn't say he backs up his opinion with facts or knowledge or anything elitist like that.
Hey hey, it says right there that his opinions are "well-researched".

He's a decent commentator from what I've heard on the radio. Way better than BT, Bradshaw, etc. You get less of his shock jock shtick and he comes across someone who at least watches games, understands tactics and at least knows who players are.

There are worse choices they could make and you could easily cull about 5 or 6 ex players who add way less than him

Still better than BT, would be better than Bradshaw at AFL.

Bradshaw can be relegated to the Big Bash only.

Remove this Banner Ad

Football Related Random Thread - PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back