Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi I come in peace. I am a Saints track watcher, and Henry has impressed everyone with his training intensity, think he will link up well with Hill and Wanganeen-Milera.
I would find it hard to believe he wasn't a hard trainer for you guys, you can't just turn that type of intensity on.
Good luck for the year.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Who says he wasn't a hard trainer?

Thats false

I think views on him are clouded as he had the pick 9 tag when he really shouldn't have, then Young and Serong came on so quickly compared to Henry.

Henry was getting there, needed more time, development isn't linear for everyone

Hi I come in peace. I am a Saints track watcher, and Henry has impressed everyone with his training intensity, think he will link up well with Hill and Wanganeen-Milera.
I would find it hard to believe he wasn't a hard trainer for you guys, you can't just turn that type of intensity on.
Good luck for the year.

Hill, Wanganeen-Milera and Henry. That's too many soft outside players. They might do well during the season but will get eaten alive during finals.

Good luck for the year.

His training was always impressive. Never the issue. Just the laziness during games, where he got caught out early last season. Came back and actually busted a gut and ran both ways

The Roaring Lobbster set to lose his best 22 spot this year by the looks of things. Will always be one of the more bizarre list management and player decisions I've seen.

The Roaring Lobbster set to lose his best 22 spot this year by the looks of things. Will always be one of the more bizarre list management and player decisions I've seen.

Money. That’s all it was
Anyone else with even 10% of a brain would’ve seen Melbourne as perfect choice.
Darcy is the logical and future choice to invest. It’s like choosing Tabs v Treacy. Choose Treacy every time

Money. That’s all it was
Anyone else with even 10% of a brain would’ve seen Melbourne as perfect choice.
Darcy is the logical and future choice to invest. It’s like choosing Tabs v Treacy. Choose Treacy every time
Yep that's what happens when you have a money hungry vindictive Manager advising you.

I hope he suffers in his jocks!

Will Lachie Schultz get booed at home?

It seems that he got a raw deal at Freo and therefore, like Blake Acres, I wish him personal success to be honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems that he got a raw deal at Freo and therefore, like Blake Acres, I wish him personal success to be honest.
Not Schultz got a raw deal at Freo, he definitely played the family reasons card which usually leads to an amicable relationship after the event. I doubt he’ll get Lobb level angst hurled his way but there’s always some in the crowd who love a good “boo” of ex players.

Not Schultz got a raw deal at Freo, he definitely played the family reasons card which usually leads to an amicable relationship after the event. I doubt he’ll get Lobb level angst hurled his way but there’s always some in the crowd who love a good “boo” of ex players.

It seems that he was pretty unsettled and unsure of his place in contrast to the effort he felt he put in.

The only “raw deal” he got was when Covid cut our list sizes and he was moved to the rookie list because we only had like two main list spots left. And there was nothing raw about that except the label of “rookie”

The only “raw deal” he got was when Covid cut our list sizes and he was moved to the rookie list because we only had like two main list spots left. And there was nothing raw about that except the label of “rookie”
he didnt even know if he was on the rookie list or not, tells you exactly how meaningful that is nowadays

I noticed on Insta yesterday it was Ryan Crowley's 40th birthday.

Happy birthday to the great man still a freo legend to this day no matter what the victards thought of him.

He put his blood and sweat into the club.

And the reception he got when he played for Essendon that night was well deserved.

Happy birthday to the great man still a freo legend to this day no matter what the victards thought of him.

And the reception he got when he played for Essendon that night was well deserved.

Love you Crowley! Thank you for your service to the club!

The best part about that was Boomer wishing him happy birthday 🥰

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back