Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

That was the impression I got from him. He wanted to be #1 and didn’t like being second fiddle to Fyfe.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I was saying that at the time.
He wanted to be the big dog. Everything else (Money? Our revised offer wouldn't have been that much less. Unprofessionalism in some players? Every club has it, you deal with it. Only an issue when you're losing), whilst likely real, was secondary in my view.

Last edited:
There is a 216 page thread "Lachie Neale to Brisbane" where people gave their reasons why he was leaving and what it would mean in terms of win/lose for Brisbane and Fremantle..

I wonder if the posters who told us they had knowledge about Lachie's in-season coke binges still stand by their claims.

There is a 216 page thread "Lachie Neale to Brisbane" where people gave their reasons why he was leaving and what it would mean in terms of win/lose for Brisbane and Fremantle..

I wonder if the posters who told us they had knowledge about Lachie's in-season coke binges still stand by their claims.
Those were going around long before the trade request came in though.

Yep still stand by it cheers

I like this very much:

Good on him.

Lots of people have their views on Hogan, but clearly, he was an immature young man thrown into an environment he didn't have the tools to handle. Add to that his father passing and his own health and physical battles (cancer and then injuries).

His move to Sydney has quite clearly changed his life on and off the football field. I hazard a guess to say Shane Mumford played a huge role early and based upon this his girlfriend has played a huge role more recently.

I am glad he has found his way and won't be leading a path similar to Cam McCarthy which at one time would not have been too difficult to imagine so will continue to applaud his success.

I like this very much:

Still love Jesse and I wish nothing but the best for him. The line ‘I’m the happiest most healthy’ is exactly why he needed to move to somewhere where he could be anonymous. It would be interesting to know if his partner even knew who he was when they met. Go well and congrats Jesse.

Still love Jesse and I wish nothing but the best for him. The line ‘I’m the happiest most healthy’ is exactly why he needed to move to somewhere where he could be anonymous. It would be interesting to know if his partner even knew who he was when they met. Go well and congrats Jesse.
His Partner is originally from Perth

LACHIE Neale says Thursday night's best and fairest triumph meant more to him than many would realise, as he equalled the record of a "god" he loved from the moment he walked into the AFL.

Neale (73 votes) edged out All-Australian Dayne Zorko (72) and rugged midfielder Josh Dunkley (71) to win his fourth Merrett-Murray Medal as Brisbane's best and fairest, adding to his remarkable resume.

It was the sixth time he saluted in a best and fairest count, adding to the Doig Medals he won at Fremantle in 2016 and 2018.
Speaking afterwards, Neale said to match the feat of former Docker teammate Matthew Pavlich was special.

"I remember as an 18-year-old walking into Fremantle and seeing Pav and thinking 'that guy's a god, an immortal. A South Australian boy as well'," Neale said.

"I never dreamed I would become a six-time best and fairest player, so to be equal with him means more than people probably know.

"I love Matthew and what he did for me in my early days at Fremantle.

"It's something I'm a little emotional about to be equal with him on best and fairests because that's a guy I looked up to a lot, he did a lot for me and it's pretty crazy to think I have the same amount as him."

... Okay Lachie. You alright.

Liam Henry just wont an NRL GF, good on him
Good on him indeed. His name sake is furiously studying fashion in Melbourne.

Dance GIF by Disney Pixar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shane Parker still looks fit enough to take the field, other than a few greys he hasn't aged a day.

Could see him quietly hoping he wasn't noticed while he walked past me in my retro guernsey.

One time I saw Shane Parker at a supermarket about to turn into the same aisle as me from opposite directions and there was convergence coming front on so he turned his trolley around sharply and away from the oncoming traffic, did a semi circle around everyone and found a gap as I was still flatfooted and sped away. Marvelous stuff.

One time I saw Shane Parker at a supermarket about to turn into the same aisle as me from opposite directions and there was convergence coming front on so he turned his trolley around sharply and away from the oncoming traffic, did a semi circle around everyone and found a gap as I was still flatfooted and sped away. Marvelous stuff.
Lucky it wasn't Dan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back