How many times will the Purple ****s crack the ton this season?

• 20+ **** off Jose

• 15+

• 10+

• 5-10

• 4-5

• 3-4

• 1-2

• Less than 1 because Jack Watts would be Freo's #1 forward

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I expect more from you Mr Ahmedinejad. If Freo manage to score 100 points and win the derby, You fleeing to europe like poida cat or you gonna flee back to Tehran?

Mr Ahmadinejad is soooo last presidential term buddy. If you like to label people by the name of their elected leaders, then you can call me Mr Rouhani. Though, technically that is also incorrect because I live in Australia and I have never visited the glorious mother land.

Round 3 Result

Dockers Score: 59

Rating: "Chris Mayne Award for umm we aren't sure, maybe pressure acts"

Mayne-take2.jpg.jpeg

is it just me or does that girls eyes scream "help me!"

thats a hostage situation if ive ever seen one

is it just me or does that girls eyes scream "help me!"

thats a hostage situation if ive ever seen one
Nope its just you. Plenty of reasons to hang shit on Mayne, but sick kids isn't one of them.

Mr Ahmadinejad is soooo last presidential term buddy. If you like to label people by the name of their elected leaders, then you can call me Mr Rouhani. Though, technically that is also incorrect because I live in Australia and I have never visited the glorious mother land.
Fair enough. So is it President Rouhani or Ayotollah Rouhani? The last decent leader Iran had was Ayotollah Khomeni. He did take on Saddam Hussein many years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats on scoring 100 points again, Freo. :rainbow::thumbsu:
Do you get the feeling I've helped make scoring 100 points more important to Freo fans than winning games? :drunk::rainbow:

Round 4 Result

Dockers Score: 101

Rating: "Clive Waterhouse Trophy of Marginal Accomplishment"

248349-clive-waterhouse.jpg

hawfs are only 3-1 because of favourable umpiring when it matters.

Should be really 1-3 and not premiership contenders since they can't even score 100 points

#concerningdawks
#oldandgawn
#stevicwetrust

Surely backfire worthy soon

Fred kinda reminds me of NicNat mark watch

FFS, it's not a backfire if they're not winning. What's the use of scoring 100 points if you can't get 4 points?

FFS, it's not a backfire if they're not winning. What's the use of scoring 100 points if you can't get 4 points?
Thread is about how often Freo could score 100 points. Please stay on topic.

Thread is about how often Freo could score 100 points. Please stay on topic.

Yes, and to score 100 points you had to adjust from being the team with least points conceded to the most.

Looks like Zac Dawson wasn't the only thing Lyin brought with him from St Kilda, the moral victories came too. :$

Back