Injury Fremantle 2023 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

At least everyone has a deltoid ligament. Didn't Darcy rupture a ligament in his knee that 30% of the population don't even have? Peak Freo

Gah ! :straining: I'm pretty sure Bennell had an extra calf muscle that shouldnt have been there too...

Logue injury updates over the last few weeks have been farcical. A test last week - now he’s one week away.
He won’t be back till round 6 I’d bet.
I swear these guys are made of tissue paper. How about playing through a bit of pain. Bunch of sooks

I swear these guys are made of tissue paper. How about playing through a bit of pain. Bunch of sooks

Now now. you cant go calling people sooks these days, you'll get written up for that.

100% right. I swear they only care about their pay and not the jumper
You're 100% right. People care about making their pay day, setting themselves up for life and then getting out unscathed. It's a good method don't get me wrong, but I want some heart from our players.

You're 100% right. People care about making their pay day, setting themselves up for life and then getting out unscathed. It's a good method don't get me wrong, but I want some heart from our players.
They should be paid performance based

JLo said we are hoping to get Hamling back in a week or so and now it looks like 8-10 weeks. Sheeeesh

What shits me more than our injury list is that our depth don't give a fu**, if they did they'd play better when filling in the injury holes, but nah they're perfectly happy being fringe players, don't wanna put in any effort to improve and maybe, just maybe become a best 22 player themselves, but nah, just pure ******* laziness from our depth.
Those lazy ****ers!

Wtf? Longmuir says Hamling's a chance to get up this week and injury list says 4-6 weeks. Just a bit off. How does this injury list happen, year after year after year after year?

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app
A combination of incompetence from our medical staff as well as the players moving into a new system of strength and conditioning, hence the long injury list yet again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wtf? Longmuir says Hamling's a chance to get up this week and injury list says 4-6 weeks. Just a bit off. How does this injury list happen, year after year after year after year?

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app
Joke isn’t it?
You also just know that 4-6 means 8 weeks. Bell said that a part of his bone came loose or something like that.

Let's put a bit of perspective into this

The only regulars from last year that are missing are lobb and Walters. We didn't have have Pearce or hamling last year and our backs held up fine.

If we can tough it out till mid season I've got this gut feel we'll come home with a wet sail

You fools never learn

All your preseason disdain

Suddenly Rd 2

It’s T-Bot 2000 time again

4546d70c886f8cbfce6ccb1468d539f0.jpg

Get in there and save our season again TD

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back