No Oppo Supporters Fremantle Do Not Contest A Game In Western Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo fans: tonight hurts but at least be courteous to each other while venting.

Oppostion fans or anyone out to have a crack: don't post here. You will get banned and you will get points.

If I see Bailey Banfield in a Freo jumper ever again I’ll ******* puke.

Just bring in Chapman, Brodie, Simpson.
Make that double for Hughes let multiple easy marks through for goals in the 1st quarter.

Is our midfield sort of poor. Other than young where's the upside?
We dominated them for 4/5 of the 1st quarter. I think F50 was 16-6 in favour of us and we kicked 3 points. Our mids then lost complete confidence in their movements and our forwards couldn't fire a shot they were so mentally done.
Mods aren't our issue IMO.
Momentum is real and we give it away.

I a too invested in football and need a break I reckon. When you lose two close ones you should have won, you put your season in jeopardy by putting in the worst performance for a long time. We literally could not win a contest, I have never been more disgusted watching a game

To get my full rant out with no filter for once:
  • Banfield goodwill out the window, soul sucking to miss three gimme's. I'll fight any of you backing him up because this is exactly what he does every single year.
  • Sturt basically invisible
  • Treacy clearly half the player without Amiss in the team
  • Walters is so well done I hope he retires soon to avoid continued embarrassment and I called this a month ago.
  • Erasmus is so far off the level you have to wonder what the **** has happened from those draft videos, one of the biggest busts in club history and it's not from lack of effort.
  • Jackson was atrocious this time (mike91) and needs a kick up the arse, what the **** happened to those first two weeks
  • **** you North for winning that game and handing a generational talent to WC on a platter, stupid arse club

I'm disgusted. Brayshaw should have locked Reid down and taken some of the emotion out of the game.
Freo didn't need to assert their dominance from the bounce and looked what happened.
Longmuir can **** right off.
He is a blubbering idiot who is out of his depth.
Couldn't motivate a child to use crayons.
Might be a great right hand man but he is not a leader of men, he needs to move on as quick as possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The "freo, fat and slow" jest proved true today. WC ran harder and worked harder all day. We lack so much. Walters is completely out of form, Banfield goal kick is worse than Fyfe's, Jackson needs to stop covering his hands in butter, Johnson & Erasmus don't seem to be developing, and Walker crumbles under pressure. Hopefully this comes as a wake up call to a few players.

Out of form?

He’s ****ing so cooked he’s cremated.
Sonny thanks for everything but you’re done

Omeara? Gone. You’re done. You can accept part pay and be delisted or you’re playing at Peel for the rest of the contract.

Hughes - out. Running back men only.
Erasmus can play the next ten weeks at Peel. Brodie in.

We’re missing Amiss next week. Voss must play.
Freddy back in.

Last edited:
Can you imagine the mumbling inarticulate coach putting heat on the players? Maybe he'll speak at 60 decibels, sound a bit more impassioned than the compressor on a 1970s refrigerator.

Can't wait to see what Graham (forwards can't kick straight or lead towards the ball carrier) or Corey (tackles and direct ball movement optional) have to offer in his place.

to be honest. i've been saying for years that this is our most talented list ever. but without a forward line or dynamism in the midfield. i don't think it is.

i would do anything to have 1 gun dynamic midfielder or another good forward.

Not many positives but:
1. No more priority pick talk for Eagles.
2. Changes have to be made - Chappy, Worner, Stanley, Simpson, Brodie and others ready to come in.
3. Clear now that some of our players are just not up to it.
4. I don't have to go to work until Friday.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
This was a coaching issue not a personnel issue. We took it up to Carlton and Port Adelaide with the same players.

These players and more have been a problem by and large all season. The coaching issue in play is team selection.

Out of form?

He’s ******* so cooked he’s cremated.
Sonny thanks for everything but you’re done

Omeara? Gone. You’re done. You can accept part pay and be delisted or you’re playing at Peel for the rest of the contract.
IMO we could carry Walters but we can't carry Walters, O'Meara or put up with Emmett's lack of talent in the same side.

West coast are on the up, home crowd etc! But we are still 3 and 3 after a tough draw. If anything I’d be asking mgt what are they saying about the ridiculous tough draw?
Tough draw???

Four of the six teams we’ve played are in the bottom half of the ladder.

Can't wait to see what Graham (forwards can't kick straight or lead towards the ball carrier) or Corey (tackles and direct ball movement optional) have to offer in his place.
I don't care. Longmuir is a bad coach, and this season is done. You can argue about no one being better. We need to get serious as a club, we've been losers for far too long.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Fremantle Do Not Contest A Game In Western Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back