Review Fremantle Get Done By Richmond by 15 Points

Remove this Banner Ad

Lost that game early rather than late. Should have been four goals up inside 10 mins so they were chasing our tail

That first 10 minutes all I could think was 'it's probably going to rain most of the match, we need to make the most of this early dominance to get a valuable lead'.

But then they went bang, bang, bang, bang and I nearly threw my beer through the tv.

crer-noding-gif.485058

For his age and skinny build, how does Amiss manage to out position his opponents so well? If he beefs up even a little he's going to be steamrolling the best of them.
I really hope we don't bulk him up too much, would hate him to lose any of his agility and spring and his superb ground level work.

That first 10 minutes all I could think was 'it's probably going to rain most of the match, we need to make the most of this early dominance to get a valuable lead'.

But then they went bang, bang, bang, bang and I nearly threw my beer through the tv.
Thought the same, rain aside, we didn't make good use of that first 10 minutes. One of Jackson or Freddy's shots needed to go through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wingers were beaten.

Tag Bolton at half time and win. Tag Bolton and 3 quarter time and win. Tag Bolton in last 15 minutes and win.

Sides of a bye struggle is a thing. Is it
Possible to set the fixtures so the sides off a by play each other. Brisbane struggles today, could we have played them today.?

Defence had some of the issues we had in the first few games. Cox , Clark and Walker below the last few weeks standard.

Effort was there from a lot players but too many were off .

In hindsight. Shouldn't have messed with the program... Ruck out for a ruck. Inside mid out for an inside mid.

Stop getting cute JL.
Oh so much this.
Absolutely.

Way too cute. Who cares if Reidy isn’t ready. Play him. He’s a decoy. Keeps the structure

Henry for JOM. Get. The. ****. Out.
Erasmus and MJ can play together. Johnson proved he’s no slouch.

Johnsons ability to take on and break the tackler stands out for a second year player. When he gets man strength it’s going to be Fyfe/bont like.
His appetite for the contest is elite. Hate to say it but there is something of Joel Selwood about him. Just embraces being tackled a matter of course.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Fremantle Get Done By Richmond by 15 Points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back