Not open for further replies.
FB: Ryan Schoenmakers, Josh Gibson, Brian Lake
HB: Grant Birchall, Ben Stratton, Shaun Burgoyne
C: Isaac Smith, Sam Mitchell, Matthew Suckling
HF: Jack Gunston, Tim O'Brien, Luke Hodge
FF: Luke Breust, David Hale, Paul Puopolo
Foll: Ben McEvoy, Jordan Lewis, Liam Shiels

Int: Taylor Duryea, Bradley Hill, Will Langford SUB: Jonathan Simpkin

Taken from the final team listing on the AFL website except they had O'Brien named in the back pocket (where Spangher was) and Schoenmakers at CHF. Switched them around for obvious reasons.

Quite a tall backline. Strong marking forward line. Quick, long kicking midfield. Interesting to see that with a return to a full strength back line that Suckling is being used further up the ground. A good move I think.

Lukey Hodge in the forward line. F@ck yeah. His kicking has came back recently too. Who said we were no chance for a flag this year?? F&ck you!! Kill Freo
Remember that game in 2012 when he came back from a long lay off with a knee and kicked 5.0 against Essendon? Had a 100% disposal efficiency also.

FB: Ryan Schoenmakers, Josh Gibson, Brian Lake
HB: Grant Birchall, Ben Stratton, Shaun Burgoyne
C: Isaac Smith, Sam Mitchell, Matthew Suckling
HF: Jack Gunston, Tim O'Brien, Luke Hodge
FF: Luke Breust, David Hale, Paul Puopolo
Foll: Ben McEvoy, Jordan Lewis, Liam Shiels

Int: Taylor Duryea, Bradley Hill, Will Langford SUB: Jonathan Simpkin

Taken from the final team listing on the AFL website except they had O'Brien named in the back pocket (where Spangher was) and Schoenmakers at CHF. Switched them around for obvious reasons.

Quite a tall backline. Strong marking forward line. Quick, long kicking midfield. Interesting to see that with a return to a full strength back line that Suckling is being used further up the ground. A good move I think.
Depth means more than covering injuries - can also allow people to play in different places. Oh man - I'm getting a bit excited and cocky. I need to calm down

Remember that game in 2012 when he came back from a long lay off with a knee and kicked 5.0 against Essendon? Had a 100% disposal efficiency also.
I do actually. He kind of didn't relive that for the rest of 2012 but his kicking was insane in that game. Would I be wrong to say he and Suckers are the only ones to wear orange boats? Are they like the yellow jersey for kicking at the Hawks or something?

I do actually. He kind of didn't relive that for the rest of 2012 but his kicking was insane in that game. Would I be wrong to say he and Suckers are the only ones to wear orange boats? Are they like the yellow jersey for kicking at the Hawks or something?
Oops boots not boats but f&ck it they could kick just as well with boats on their feet

Dont get why TOB is in and not Gus anyways... ( I know gus played VFL but i dont know why he did) TOB is just out of his depth at this stage
Correct, TOB has all the attributes to be a class player except the ability to read the play and that is the most important attribute of all. Anyway he gets another chance against a good side it's up to him if he produces. Gus is a much better player and the only reason he isn't playing is " team balance".

I think Cyril and Burgoyne have gone the orange boots before. Cyril this year I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back