Review Freo 69 defeats Bulldogs 49

Remove this Banner Ad

what an absolute utter garbage performance from the footy club. Failure to get the boys up or down to their optimal arousal levels which is on the club.

as fans we just suffered humiliation and garbage for 2 hours. Genuinely that was the worst footy weekend of my life and i'm f***ing filthy. I seriously have nothing good inside after that s***house junk time cute performance.

Dunkley's tackling aside, I have no time for Dunkley, Clay, Stevens, Jong and Hrovat right now. Just dumb, s***house ball users all of them that combined today to sabotage any sane persons enjoyment in watching professional footy.

Minson see ya later, thanks for a couple of really good seasons, s*** way to go out but it's over.

The umpiring helped send me to the edge and the missed handballs over and over eventually got me there. I'm now a pancake.

IN all seriousness, disgracefully poorly umpired game. The deliberate a decent example, but they genuinely were three more freo players out there today.

And hats off to an administration i have lost all respect for. Freo you tanking pieces of s*** have got no one fooled and you wasted a s*** load of peoples time this year. Not really worthy of Pav but certainly worthy of muck like Colin Young and the AFL.

F*** off!!!!!

A. Beer ✔︎
A. Comfy seat ✔︎

Begin.

817-336154.jpg

I don't buy this we will flick the switch in finals and this game meant nothing crap. Quality teams tune up for finals leading in and get their structures right, we were pathetic and did the same thing last year it's not good enough and we shouldn't keep pretending it is
Should try telling some of the people who are obviously delusional on certain Facebook sites

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Embarrassing and anyone that doesn't care about this garbage has no idea

We haven't been great for a long time this year,we have won but we have been far from impressive and yes injuries have killed us and are catching up with us but I see a great year being smashed to pieces in two weeks by an absolute brutalisation by the eagles

Too many spuds and all you have is potato salad

Jong
Stevens
Hrovat
Roberts
Mino
Toyd
Dickson

All not capable of big boy footy and we have no hope carrying that many blokes. People can keep defending them but the proof is in the pudding.

How can an AFL team not work out a forward structure that is even close to working with the amount of ball we get on there? F$ck you Gia you useless spud

The positive is next year full strength we can make finals again but not a flag chance yet in my opinion
Dickson? How may goals did he kick today?

Good practice, kids. Now it's time for the easiest part of any coach's job. The cuts. Although I wasn't able to cut everyone I wanted to, I have cut a lot of you. Minson is cut. Williams is cut. Cordy, you're gone. Stevens, I like your hustle.

That's why it was so hard to cut you.

Congratulations, the rest of you made the team!

Except you, you and you.

Embarrassing and anyone that doesn't care about this garbage has no idea

We haven't been great for a long time this year,we have won but we have been far from impressive and yes injuries have killed us and are catching up with us but I see a great year being smashed to pieces in two weeks by an absolute brutalisation by the eagles

Too many spuds and all you have is potato salad

Jong
Stevens
Hrovat
Roberts
Mino
Toyd
Dickson

All not capable of big boy footy and we have no hope carrying that many blokes. People can keep defending them but the proof is in the pudding.

How can an AFL team not work out a forward structure that is even close to working with the amount of ball we get on there? F$ck you Gia you useless spud

The positive is next year full strength we can make finals again but not a flag chance yet in my opinion

Your first sentence is spot on but seriously toyd and Dickson?

Dickson was our best forward by a mile and toyd had to ruck against Sandilands most of the day as Minson stunk it up and had a stuffed ankle so your so far off the mark on those two

When Lin took a mark in defensive 50, I was saying don't kick across, don't you dare. He's done it for the past couple of weeks now.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always say you can pick the strugglers when you have a poor one.
See you later Koby Steverns, Nathan Hrovat, Lin Jong, Minson unfortunately game has passed you. They need a skills coach, no skills whatsoever today, abysmal effort.

We will not win a flag with this group until we get ruthless. Hawthorn in their prime would've destroyed Fremantle, stepped on Pav's throat and spat in his face. Our coach was smiling when shaking his hand after losing.
Disgusting.
Agree

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I don't buy this we will flick the switch in finals and this game meant nothing crap. Quality teams tune up for finals leading in and get their structures right, we were pathetic and did the same thing last year it's not good enough and we shouldn't keep pretending it is
Pretty bad example- we absolutely flicked the switch in that final in every aspect except goalkicking, while Adelaide needed to kick miracle goal after miracle goal to just pip us.

Were the Dogs a bit hasty to sign Beveridge to an extension? A defensive oriented coach ala Ross Lyon but has no clue in coaching his team to score?

The dogs had issues scoring from inside 50s last year and nothing has improved.

The Dogs need a massive upgrade in the Ruck and midfielders who can kick the ball to a target (I don't care what y'all think, Boomer Harvey is perfect for this role and would be a great mentor for Daniel).

Bring on 2017.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Freo 69 defeats Bulldogs 49

Remove this Banner Ad

Back