Review Freo dims the Suns by 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Disagree, it's perfectly respectful discussion on the good and bad of the game. It's never all roses like its never all doodoo
Some supporters are NEVER happy. It’s sad to be miserable when we are sitting in 5th.
Of course we can improve, but we held it together and did what we had to do.

Sturt had a brilliant game today. Kicked 2.1, 7 score involvements and 15 pressure acts. We all knew he was capable of this so he just needs to be more consistent.
It’s brilliant to see him showing courage and much better skills.

Sturt had a brilliant game today. Kicked 2.1, 7 score involvements and 15 pressure acts. We all knew he was capable of this so he just needs to be more consistent.

Yes and he ran really well. Just made one blunder when Tracey smashed it to him and he didn't handball but chose to grubber kick forward and we missed a golden opportunity to kick a goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am just happy we won.

I am just gonna focus on the positives.

Hugh Davies had a solid debut game. He made a good account on himself. I have been wanting him to get a debut game for over a month. Nothing against Draper getting a good run of 10 or so games in the back line to fill Brennan cox spot. I don mind rotations of various players. I wouldnt of complained of Draper and Davies getting 3-5 games each when cox is injured.

Reminded me of 2017-8 when Johnson and Hamling were our experienced tall defenders and Logue, Cox and Duman were rotated as the young 3rd tall defender.

Traecy having a good game up front. Always reliable on goal kicking.

I am a Sam Sturt fan. So glad he had a good game too.

Chapman was an important player in our backline. He help in freos structure.

Alex Pearce had a good game. It sucked he got injured in the worst possible time.

Despite the slow start and conceding the 1st couple of goals, we were solid. 12.13.85 is sort of what I expected to kick on average.

Suns are the worst travellers in history and didn't have a fwdline today. Sam Day was their spearhead... the epitome of "shit, that dude's still knocking about?" I'm glad people are happy with this win but next week is the true test. Without our skipper we're up against it, to say the least.

Sean Darcy back in AA form is massive for us though, helps offset Fyfey dropping off a cliff :'( BY the time finals rolls around Onions will be absolutely beasting it and should give us the edge in the middle no matter the opposition.

Bit of a meh game. Bank the 4 points and move on.
I thought Young, Chapman and Treacy were our best. Sturt was pretty good, kicked 2 goals, had one brain fart where he clearly should have handballed to Amiss but otherwise very good game.
Darcy and Serong were good, Johnson and Clark did some good things.
Not sure with all the hate towards Aish, I thought he was decent enough. That intercept mark and then brilliant kick to Young in the middle resulted in a good team goal. That kick from 50 I honestly thought it wasn’t touched at all, probably should’ve been a goal to him.

Jackson and Fyfe were pretty ordinary and that’s being generous. I’m not sure if there’s anyone in the competition that gets pinged HTB more than Fyfe.
Personally I would drop both but I know that won’t happen.

Someone explain htb to me. They kicked at least 3 goals that I can recall direct from non-htb calls that were clear as day htb
Yeah, it was horseshit, completely ignored the recent changes and it killed us a few times. Terrible game all round from the jumps

Yeah not sure everyone knew or maybe they had forgotten what he's capable of as there were plenty on here last year calling for his delisting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Freo dims the Suns by 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back