News Freo head pack of eight clubs after Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a thread about the possible recruitment of Jack Watts. Things were bound to get a it antsy sooner or later.

Listen mate you could have msg's in private and told me exactly what you found so offensive and I would have retracted it and apologised. Instead you have abused me all day. I suggest you calm down the insults and you'll get the same response from me.
Firstly, find the post where I abused you and I'll apologise for that.

If you read my post and then yours, please consider whether you expect a polite response or otherwise. Clearly neither of us have it in our persona to back away from a fight, so let's call it a truce.

Do you know him personally? He is stupid but well intentioned for the most part, mixed with attention seeking.

I take it by that comment you're an advocate of genetic modification / screening? If you strangle all the dumb ones, you'd better hope you're the smartest.

Paul I dont appreciate the above comment. When it was clearly not about killing babies or genetics\screening. You went way off topic there.

My comment on Capper you have basically agreed with just not quite as blunt as me.

Listen mate you could have msg's in private and told me exactly what you found so offensive and I would have retracted it and apologised. Instead you have abused me all day. I suggest you calm down the insults and you'll get the same response from me.

Firstly, find the post where I abused you and I'll apologise for that.

If you read my post and then yours, please consider whether you expect a polite response or otherwise. Clearly neither of us have it in our persona to back away from a fight, so let's call it a truce.

Its Goodes fault, now he has chosen to take offense at a child , everyone thinks it is fair game.

Remember , offense can only be offered, it is up to the recipient to take it.

http://theblacksteamtrain.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/lessons-of-pale-son.html

Paul I dont appreciate the above comment. When it was clearly not about killing babies or genetics\screening. You went way off topic there.

My comment on Capper you have basically agreed with just not quite as blunt as me.
Ok, I'm sorry if you took offence to that comment. It was an attempt at humour that missed the mark with you. I was time poor at that time and like yourself, smilies weren't put in the right places.

Are we good now? I'll delete some shit if you like?

Ok, I'm sorry if you took offence to that comment. It was an attempt at humour that missed the mark with you. I was time poor at that time and like yourself, smilies weren't put in the right places.

I'm sorry too that I have had a go at you. Apologies mate!

Remove this Banner Ad

News Freo head pack of eight clubs after Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back