Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

thought they would...
now aside from the unlikely Clayton Oliver option, who else are we going to target? not the young kids but a mature player

They’re leading the services for Crouch on a really good contract. What I’m hearing is somewhere between $600,000 and $700,000.

I haven’t seen often a player deal with leaving a football club like Brad has dealt with it … Brad he just wants out for the biggest figure, he doesn’t care where he plays, which is unusual.

The above is from Kane Cornes, though so take with a grain of salt, but not sure we could/would pay that sort of money for Crouch.

The above is from Kane Cornes, though so take with a grain of salt, but not sure we could/would pay that sort of money for Crouch.

Premiership player at Richmond would have more outside earning potential then anything Saint Kilda related. But Brad made his choice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depth is great, but the gap to us is closing and we need an inside mid that can impact NOW, not in 2-3 years.
We’ve actually improved our clearance numbers back end of the season and smashed Port in the last Q last week when it counted.
If we win the Premiership and perform well against the Cats midfield then imo we are pretty strong in that area.
Also let’s see what RCD, Ross, Martyn, Dow bring to our inside midfield mix next year

With Crouch choosing the saints, I would LOVE to go hard for Luke Dunstan. Bit of a forgotten warrior because he had a pectoral injury this year, but he is an absolute gun inside mid when firing in the same role as Crouch. Would get him cheap too I bet.

With Crouch choosing the saints, I would LOVE to go hard for Luke Dunstan. Bit of a forgotten warrior because he had a pectoral injury this year, but he is an absolute gun inside mid when firing in the same role as Crouch. Would get him cheap too I bet.
too old isnt he???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back