Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be really happy if we got in Jordan Clark’s ear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FWIW, Dunstans his disposal efficiency average in 2019 was 70.9%, Brad Crouch is 67.3%. For comparison, Prestia is 67.5% and Cotchin is 61.1%

Dunstan also averages 5 tackles a game, and is 185cm and 84kg. Same size as Cotchin and Crouch. Averaged 22.3 disposals, 4,1 inside 50s, 3.3 marks, and 6.3 clearances. Slightly more marks, clearances and inside 50s than Crouch in 2019.

This probably means the midfield bunch is staying put at GWS. Means we can have another crack at someone from up there next off-season, maybe using CCJ as trade bait if required.

Props to saints list manager
Putting together a handy little list, especially that midfield with crouch in the mix

Now we get in coffields ear for in a few seasons time

FWIW, Dunstans his disposal efficiency average in 2019 was 70.9%, Brad Crouch is 67.3%. For comparison, Prestia is 67.5% and Cotchin is 61.1%

Dunstan also averages 5 tackles a game, and is 185cm and 84kg. Same size as Cotchin and Crouch. Averaged 22.3 disposals, 4,1 inside 50s, 3.3 marks, and 6.3 clearances. Slightly more marks, clearances and inside 50s than Crouch in 2019.
Former SA Under 18's captain too wasnt he? Had a little bit of luck with them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of salt on here.
Fair play to the saints. Well done, good get. All fair in love and war - you cant win them all.
I also have no problems with Crouch going for the biggest pay day possible - l have no problem with any player doing that. Career is so short, all clubs will pay overs for a player they really want at some point... we will have to eventually too.

Crouch for me was always a bonus if he comes, not too fussed if he dosent as we can let the kids continue to develop.

Dunstan is an interesting one. Should come cheap, has no spot on Saints list now. I would be intrigued by the prospect

A lot of salt on here.
Fair play to the saints. Well done, good get. All fair in love and war - you cant win them all.
I also have no problems with Crouch going for the biggest pay day possible - l have no problem with any player doing that. Career is so short, all clubs will pay overs for a player they really want at some point... we will have to eventually too.
How can it be a good get paying overs for someone that has averaged 12 games per year ?$58000 per game

Crouch decision doesn't really change the way I think our off season will pan out. Was only happy for him to come across if it was on our terms not his so if he is chasing the bigger money at the Saints then good luck to him.

Trade wise I believe that Pickett will head back to Perth and Markov will take the Suns offer of more game time and security. Broad being back in the 22 has me believing that he'll stay on reasonable enough coin to help set up his post footy life. Think Stack & CCJ will also stay and be given a chance at retribution.

As I said before I believe Houli Broad Miller & Aarts will be re-signed and Rance Garthwaite Turner English & DES will be delisted with a chance some may be rookie picks ups depending on our draft pick ups.

Might be a surprise, but one gets the feeling we’re probably not going to do a lot now
Clarke said in the interview last week it was likely we wouldn't be that active in the off season with minimal changes likely to happen.

Might be a surprise, but one gets the feeling we’re probably not going to do a lot now

Get a green/e while giants are falling apart.

If not back to operation Oliver.

Why do you say that? I might be missing something, but don't see how this affects GWS' midfield?

Rats off a ship , now jezza is gone.

They know the window is probably closed cause the buggered it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back