Game Day Game Day and Preview Round 15 - Collingwood v Fremantle Saturday 26th June 1:45 PM Marvel Stadium

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying Cox is a genuine FF but FFS even Sandilands would struggle with our i50 entries.

Cox has one trick - taking the ball in front on the lead - our entries never allow for that.

We have moved passed this hence why he hasnt been selected since round 4.
And the first thing Harvey does is bring him back.

The sooner the whole football department goes the better

Absences of DeGoey & Moore offset by Fyfe and Tabener, so no excuses for that loss at “home”.

Too too-heavy up forward and smashed in the clearances.

I’m a Noble fan generally but he needs a spell. Too many costly errors from him today.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Play fast….
I50…Uncontested intercept mark Darcy
luckily force a turnover in the middle.
Play fast again
I50…Uncontested intercept markWilson….R50….goal….GAME OVER

But at least it was exciting. Who cares about another loss….?

Playing attacking was meant to benefit the Team wasn’t it???? I thought that was what the problem was???

Crisp yes, but Grundy 22 disposals, 27 hitouts, 7 score involvements, 2 goals. I don’t know what else people expect from Grundy.
Grundy was good, but so was Darcy for Freo. Probably broke even or close to it,

You know I think we need to target a speedy small on the forward line who can create something out of nothing.

Play fast….
Play fast again

Playing attacking was meant to benefit the Team wasn’t it???? I thought that was what the problem was???

True. We never looked like it until we threw caution to the wind in the last quarter and began attacking. Well beaten prior to that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Play fast….
Play fast again

we lost because of our brain farts in the backline, end of story

I'm not saying Cox is a genuine FF but FFS even Sandilands would struggle with our i50 entries.

Cox has one trick - taking the ball in front on the lead - our entries never allow for that.

You can say that about every player and you got it in one. He has ‘one trick’. If he has to rely on every teammate to deliver to him perfectly then he shouldn’t be playing AFL.

Cameron has shown he can take contested marks or at least compete even when the ball isn’t delivered perfectly.

Crisp yes, but Grundy 22 disposals, 27 hitouts, 7 score involvements, 2 goals. I don’t know what else people expect from Grundy.
Everytime we hit the front all Grundy needs to do is halve the next centre bounce. How many f"cking times does Grundy not only lose the contest (after a goal) but usually it results in the opposition Ruckman getting clean possession and away they go. He is useless in the Centre bounces

Cox on a team as a second ruck would be good but he is not a forward, seems surplus to our needs with Grundy, Cameron and now Lynch on the list

Cox on a team as a second ruck would be good but he is not a forward, seems surplus to our needs with Grundy, Cameron and now Lynch on the list
Wish we’d tried Cox as the forward/ruck and Cameron forward.

Everytime we hit the front all Grundy needs to do is halve the next centre bounce. How many f"cking times does Grundy not only lose the contest (after a goal) but usually it results in the opposition Ruckman getting clean possession and away they go. He is useless in the Centre bounces

exactly, should line up at half forward, let Cameron ruck at centre bounce then switch roles with Grundy returning to ruck around ground and Cameron drift forward. It hurts us every game, costs us finals. Never going to change so except it, mix it up, don’t continue doing the same thing and expect different result

You can say that about every player and you got it in one. He has ‘one trick’. If he has to rely on every teammate to deliver to him perfectly then he shouldn’t be playing AFL.

Cameron has shown he can take contested marks or at least compete even when the ball isn’t delivered perfectly.
No argument but if he is in the team then coaching should insist that it be delivered giving him some sort of chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back