Autopsy Game is long over, Swans were putrid

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you even say.

The last time we lost by over 100 points was when I was still in preschool. I think this might be even more humiliating than the 2014 and 2022 GF's. Nothing went right and it was just a horrible performance.

I never want to see Francis or Ladhams play for us again. Fox looks done. Wicks needs to go. Mills needs to go back to the two's. Warner seems like he gives no ****s, Heeney's lost a lot of confidence since the ban and Gulden's ball use is declining.

The bottom line - sides should not be losing by 100 points ever. It's probably a season killer result, it might be a team killer one too.

Not an overreaction to say our club will be completely ****ed for years to come because of this one game?

Okay I'm done. Logging off for the night.

Yeah sorry you are right

****ed is strong, I am worried about the lingering affects

What do you even say.

The last time we lost by over 100 points was when I was still in preschool. I think this might be even more humiliating than the 2014 and 2022 GF's. Nothing went right and it was just a horrible performance.

I never want to see Francis or Ladhams play for us again. Fox looks done. Wicks needs to go. Mills needs to go back to the two's. Warner seems like he gives no ****s, Heeney's lost a lot of confidence since the ban and Gulden's ball use is declining.

The bottom line - sides should not be losing by 100 points ever. It's probably a season killer result, it might be a team killer one too.
Chad Warner saw his brother humiliated by the coach & likely didn’t give a s**t after that.

• Disgrace from the players and coaches. The selection was laughable. 3 rucks, wonder which ****wit in the match committee thought that would be a great idea.
  • While technically not out of it. Premiers don't lose like that, so not only pissed away a 3 game buffer essentially thrown away a season. We would have to do something unprecedented now. All you can do is hope that we find something, but certainly don't expect anything now.
  • I genuinely can't even see us winning 2 of our last 3 to get even get top 4 anymore, we're just so bad right now there's not a side we could beat....which is a joke given where we were. The Essendon game is the only one maybe I could see us winning, and only because they're the only team that shits their pants as much as we do when Spring is near.
  • The attitude of this playing group has gotten toxic. The starts were clearly a problem, but they allowed it to keep continuing until it festered into this mental beast and now are completely rudderless for 4 quarters. Again no intent at the start, no effort to respond, just passive sideways chip, chip bullshit giving the opposition everything they wanted. Gutless football. It's a playing group that just refuses or is too arrogant to learn from past mistakes.
  • This was supposed to be a response to a terrible showing, then there was meant to be a response from the first half in the 2nd half and we couldn't even be assed dishing up a token one of those. Not surprised given the selfish decision of the captain to come back with no touch.
  • Skills have gone from elite to piss poor for under 5's standard. Gone from kicking 15 goals every week to struggling to kick 5. Absolutely gobsmacked. Again a sign of a playing group that thought getting to top of the ladder for a few weeks was good enough. No hunger anymore. Refuse to do any hard work, reach for tackles, show no respect for each other with their ****ing hopeless hospital handballs. Our players are always the ones on the ground.
  • Whoever wins the flag this year will be one of the worst premiership sides I've ever seen....Obviously I'd still take it if it were us and we did have some miraculous turn around.

Chad Warner saw his brother humiliated by the coach & likely didn’t give a s**t after that.

He must be a time traveller because he hasn't given a shit for weeks

What the f*** has happened to the swans after Freo pinched one? I don’t watch them often enough to know. Injuries? Did the comp just figure you out? Lack of form? Loss of motivation?

Im watching the port game and the swans look like they don’t know how to play football. It’s crazy! I thought you all were a GF certainty. What a crazy season it’s been. Bombers fell off a cliff. Blues look to be falling. And the lions go 0-5 and are now in second.
You nailed it. They actually looked like they didn't know how to play football.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to have Horse get these guys in for all the players and supporters and zap that match out of their memory.
Forget Will Smith GIF

The problem at the Swans in recent history is we are too quick to zap bad losses from our memory and as a result not fixing the issues that caused the loss.

Our midfield going to water when the pressure is on is not new.

🤦‍♂️ You did the opposite. You slated every fringe player and defender in the team! :tearsofjoy:

Should have saved it all for Mills, Taylor and Blakey.

Bullshit I tipped us all week.

But i can only go on what I saw tonight , which player did i unfairly criticise

This week is huge for the club. The message they send will tell us what they're made of.

I know they won't sack john so senior players have to go this week.

Send the message that it will not be tolerated
I don't think this week is huge. A couple of weeks ago when we were sensing things had turned - that was the time to act. Now it's too late. The players are gone and you don't come back from losses like this.

"Players" coach my backside just absolutely destroyed the kids confidence.
Not like he was doing much of anything, or ever likely to.
I don't think anyone sees it as hooking Corey for anything he did or did not do, more that we needed a player capable of winning a clearance. Should probably have hooked Mills in retrospect.

Hooking Corey was the most dreadful “leadership” I’ve seen.

Poor Corey gets scapegoated by his gutless coach. The kid must be mortified.

Morale-destroying.

And the team would have noticed.

Tonight was a bad loss. They happen.

I’m more angry with the coach for being weak & throwing a kid under the bus.
I felt the same. Horse is a prick.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Every coach and player disrespected the jersey today. This year is done, we need to miss top 4 to not go straight sets because otherwise it’s inevitable. We are coached by a very one dimensional panel and unfortunately Horse has been overseeing too many of these types of performances to be considered a good coach. We need a change.

What do you even say.

You forgot Blakey - he hasn't hit a target since the bye.

How florent hasn't been dropped - his form has been terrible the past 5 weeks. That blind panic handball under pressure to the Port player for an easy goal shows how out of form he is.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Game is long over, Swans were putrid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back