Game Thread: Round 10 - St Kilda vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Really disappointed, we would've won that game if not for our horrible accuracy.
Milne deserves a roast, 1 goal from 5 scoring shots is just not good enough

1 goal 8 points in the third quarter was the weak spot

****. Bad kicking is bad football.

Coming from behind all night, just couldn't hold the lead or push it further than 2 or 3 points. We'll be right with McEvoy, Stanley and Fisher back, but damn.

Really disappointed, we would've won that game if not for our horrible accuracy.
Milne deserves a roast, 1 goal from 5 scoring shots is just not good enough

Losing sight of that ball off the 2 Richmond defenders trying to mark late in the game didn't help. Took off and ran with his back to the ball and lost his bearings. Only had to rove it and run into goal and I think that would've put you in front at the time. Basic lesson of simply keeping your eye on the ball at all times.

Losing sight of that ball off the 2 Richmond late in the game didn't help. Took off and ran with his back to the ball and lost his bearings. Only had to rove it and run into goal and I think that would've put you in front at the time. Basic lesson of simply keeping your eye on the ball at all times.

Thanks Jimmy for the basics. Why don't you go back to your John Elliot NCA/ political corruption/salary cap breaching/ condescending/ Carlton Crew/drug-dealing mob!

Go **** yourself!

As if we need advice from you!

Exciting match. Shame we couldn´t go with it when we got our noses infront.
Can´t believe how many times J.Riewoldt was left on was his own to run into an open goal, almost sickening to watch. Gilbert must be ommitted geez he was atrocious at times.
We didn´t disgrace ourselves but Richmond wanted it more end of story.

Never want to see Gilbert in the side again. I'd rather Raph Clarke, the guy is a ball butcher!

Gram was good in the 2nd half but his first half was a shocker.

Really impressed by Newnes, Saad, Milera & Armo. Steven had a pretty quite one.

Great game, but s***house kicking in the 3rd cost us the game.

good effort byt he boys... int he end cherry picking jack takes the tigs to victory, lucky we really needed this win.

I wouldn't call it cherry picking, backed his team mates to win the footy and he pops out the back un opposed, he is a full forward after all...not sure who was playing on him....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Montagna's attempted 70m switch kick that fell short to Goddard completely changed the momentum of this game... Shithouse decision by Joey

Call me oldschool but hit the friggin boundary line... ie: kick it down the line on the skinny side, not friggin risky 70m kicks across goal...

Never had my heart pound like that before ..thats what friday night football should be about no matter who wins

Who made the switch to Goddard that resulted in a Tigs goal? Didn't catch who did it, cause i was too busy dying.

Newnes started off shaky, but second half he adjusted to the speed and started using his boot instead of looking for the easy dish off. Needs to back himself more often.

Love Sips foot, was really handy for us during out little run on in the last.

Blake's a champ. So is Armo.

Saad and Milera blow my mind every week. We say it all the time, but outstanding trade. Completely transformed us.

Simpkin had his colours lowered tonight, but 3 joe the goose goals to JR made it look worse.

Don't usually bag him, but Milne was shit. Schneider coming back will put him under serious pressure.

Not really shitty about losing this one, really was an amazing game.

Who made the switch to Goddard that resulted in a Tigs goal? Didn't catch who did it, cause i was too busy dying.

Newnes started off shaky, but second half he adjusted to the speed and started using his boot instead of looking for the easy dish off. Needs to back himself more often.

Love Sips foot, was really handy for us during out little run on in the last.

Blake's a champ. So is Armo.

Saad and Milera blow my mind every week. We say it all the time, but outstanding trade. Completely transformed us.

Simpkin had his colours lowered tonight, but 3 joe the goose goals to JR made it look worse.

Don't usually bag him, but Milne was shit. Schneider coming back will put him under serious pressure.

Not really shitty about losing this one, really was an amazing game.

Agreed CH Bench.
Newnes is going to be a beauty.
I agree Milne had a shocker but its the supply up the ground that worries me.
Gram and Gilbert are really in the gun, in my view.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Thread: Round 10 - St Kilda vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back