Gameday - Adelaide v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

i cant watch this. i can only see live score updates on this 3rd world internet. how many goals are they getting from turnarounds from our kick-ins? and how was our efforts in the 1st and 3rd quarters where they only scored 1goal3 each. does that end have a sstiff breeze or was it genuine effort from our guys?

anyone?

One shit quarter again, I thought we were pretty good for the rest of it. Vince hitting some form, Thommo again, Stiffy down back solid and Sloaney was good all day. I also thought Sellar was ok, certainly not as bad as being made out on here. Guntson, Dougie and Wright were ok in patches.

Reilly was utter trash though, utter trash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One shit quarter again, I thought we were pretty good for the rest of it. Vince hitting some form, Thommo again, Stiffy down back solid and Sloaney was good all day. I also thought Sellar was ok, certainly not as bad as being made out on here. Guntson, Dougie and Wright were ok in patches.

Thanks Neil.

Agree with nearly all of this, except the bit about Sellar. Was OK a couple of times when he got a chance at an uncontested mark, but I can't think of a contest he actually won.

Agree with nearly all of this, except the bit about Sellar. Was OK a couple of times when he got a chance at an uncontested mark, but I can't think of a contest he actually won.

On MMM Melbourne Riccuito gave the worst on ground votes:

3. Sellar
2. Reilly
1. Knights

Yep without johncock cleaning up back there for him it would of been much more obvious how he dotted around like a drunk, he even managed to drop skied uncontested marks. He had no business against any WC tall they are all far superior players...

Are you for real :eek:

Those are Riccuito's votes, not mine.

On another note, before the game started he was asked about coaching and he said he had interest in coaching but if it didn't happen in the next couple of years then it probably wont. I don't think he was referring to the Crows job, just coaching in general.

Solid votes

Knights, There has to be some backlash on this guy at some stage for the lack of forward line pressure, but surely the KPFs will cop it instead.

Knights had 16 disposals and 1 tackle - ahead of ten other players today.
2 clanger shots at goal were poor, but he seemed to be getting into the game more than he has in recent weeks.

Poor old Tippett was creditted with 1 (that's one!!!) touch, Smack only 6 touches with 2 frees against, Doughty 13 possessions with 4 frees against (but credited with 9 tackles).

I think Roo got it wrong on Knights

2 clanger shots at goal were poor, but he seemed to be getting into the game more than he has in recent weeks.

Poor old Tippett was creditted with 1 (that's one!!!) touch, Smack only 6 touches with 2 frees against, Doughty 13 possessions with 4 frees against (but credited with 9 tackles).

He was critical of his 31% disposal efficiency, doesn't believe someone at AFL level should be so bad with the ball use.

He also said he didn't like having to give Reilly votes because they are mates, but he felt he lacked impact at the stoppages and wasn't getting the ball, didn't lay many tackles.

He did give an honourable mention to Tippett and Smack and said Tippett getting hurt saved him from votes.

They are not meant to give votes to kids with less than 50 games unless they were spectacularly bad.

Dangerfield was miles ahead of Knights for that one vote.

He was critical of his 31% disposal efficiency, doesn't believe someone at AFL level should be so bad with the ball use.

He also said he didn't like having to give Reilly votes because they are mates, but he felt he lacked impact at the stoppages and wasn't getting the ball, didn't lay many tackles.

He did give an honourable mention to Tippett and Smack and said Tippett getting hurt saved him from votes.

They are not meant to give votes to kids with less than 50 games unless they were spectacularly bad.

Thanks for the extra info.

On those criteria, he should maybe have left out Sellar (although he was VERY bad)

Geez, I didn't notice that disposal efficiency for Knights, reckon Roo might have got that one right!

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday - Adelaide v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back