Gameday, Adelaide Vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

What happend to Our teams Hawks and Adel ? we should be up in the top 8 together i think someone has cursed our clubs with umpiring and injuries

I booked tickets to Launceston for the Crows Hawthorn clash this year thinking it would be a good game..

I can't wait now :rolleyes:

What happend to Our teams Hawks and Adel ? we should be up in the top 8 together i think someone has cursed our clubs with umpiring and injuries

I wonder if it is coincidence that the Hawks and Crows are the two sides that prefer the full ground zone, and also have the worst injury list?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMO we have not matched up too well against Richmond, we are definitely too tall down back with Davis, Truck and Bock given the Tigers lack of talls up forward

The Tigers have done exactly what Carlton did, they selected a team full of runners and we are struggling to go with them at this point of time

This is the worst game all year.

We have a bunch of plodders, our players are just content to put in a 95% effort without actually following through on the contest.

Only one standing up is VB. Vince is get bashed around, where is our enforcer to clear some space for him?

It is amazing how many times we get first to the ball, but can't win it.

Need to HTFU in the 2nd half and take some more risks going through the centre corridoor.

Bock 5 possessions and Doughty 2 is really pathetic.

Last year these guys were picking up 25 possessions without breaking a sweat. No run and carry for them. Any possesions they do have are panicked or sideways. Nothing creative out of them at all.

This is the worst game all year.

We have a bunch of plodders, our players are just content to put in a 95% effort without actually following through on the contest.

Only one standing up is VB. Vince is get bashed around, where is our enforcer to clear some space for him?

It is amazing how many times we get first to the ball, but can't win it.

Need to HTFU in the 2nd half and take some more risks going through the centre corridoor.[/quote]

Neil Craig sides don't take risks.

Can't believe that Walker can't get a game ahead of Birdshit...

6 kicks, probably only 2 effective...just can't kick for shit anymore. Dropped 3 chest marks in that half too.

Opens the second half by missing an easy goal :mad:

Birdman

the first shot, FFS Birdman kick through the ball dont poke it

his second shot shows that he has lost the power in his legs to kick from 50m like all good forwards can do

Burton thank you for a great career, you've created some great highlights and given your all for the crows.

Now its time to move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday, Adelaide Vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back