Gameday Thread Carlton vs WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

You serious?? That guy was on the money. This game's been atrocious. We've looked completely dysfunctional moving the ball forward for the vast majority, and somehow we're still gonna win.

Cheers mate. At least we seem to have iced this "game" once and for all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers mate. At least we seem to have iced this "game" once and for all.
Well and truly now!!

Lets not fight amongst ourselves lads, it was a crappy game for most of it, overumpired, we've shown good patches albeit rarely, and no doubt we'll get new threads here bagging out wiggins, or russell, or whoever...

But at the end of the day we'll fly back from subiaco with a win for the first time in years. Huge confidence booster for the boys!

We're 3-4 and our season's still alive.

you are all f**ng blind. bentick turnovers have resulted in 3 west goals. Plus that unforgivable miss in the 3rd quarter. so what if he has a few handballs while on his knees

U are blind my friend, Bentick played a gr8 game 2nite, even aknowledged by the commentators.. 20 disposals, 11 tackles, yes that is 22 tackles in 2 weeks.. And about 7 clearances.

Well done blue baggers. There has been a bit of anger between you guys and us on bigfooty. But i for one am glad to see a few smiles back in the blues camp. Good luck for the rest of the year.

MH

totally unaccountable, front runner. anyone can get the ball if you hang out as much as he does. i reckon i seen him at the donut stand he was hanging out that much.

No worries Squib, Hows JON going.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday Thread Carlton vs WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back