Review GC vs West Coast round 11 @Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 25, 2012
Geelong
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Well lots of doomsday talk around the board after Melbourne running us over in the second half. Either way we're back at home this week against West Coast who have lost their last two. Looks like Kennedy will be out and one of Priddis or Mitchell will be rested with makes me think we can win this.

In: Ablett, Rosa,
Out: Scheer, Lemmens

We should never play with more than two of Brodie, Ainsworth, Scheer, Fiorini and Bowes.

Last edited:
In: Ablett, Rosa,
Out: Scheer, Lemmens

119bee6847ffeefa86bb4dcd6f55d727.jpg

We could make 5 changes but i really can't see who we could bring in that would make us better. Mckenzie and Thompson will be given more time in the NEAFL and we are just wasting our time if Hallahan and Shaw play. Macpherson can't be upgraded and Ah Chee is still a few weeks away.

Greetings fellow footy fans.

I've managed to time a planned trip to FNQ so I can go to the match this weekend. Genius! Can't wait to see Gaz live...fingers and toes crossed he plays.

I know nothing about Metricon, so am chasing advice on where would be best to park my arse? I'd appreciate any help.

Greetings fellow footy fans.

I've managed to time a planned trip to FNQ so I can go to the match this weekend. Genius! Can't wait to see Gaz live...fingers and toes crossed he plays.

I know nothing about Metricon, so am chasing advice on where would be best to park my arse? I'd appreciate any help.
Get a bus from Nerang or Broadbeach if you have your match ticket as it is free. No parking around the ground

Now this is not a piss take... but GC Ch9 news said tonight McKenzie hurt his leg in the NEAFL game... precise injury or seriousness not stated. Dumbfounded...

I'm beginning to think you need to fail multiple medicals before we draft or recruit you. It's long past being a joke now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the players available for selection we SHOULD feel excited but the inability of the Coach to get this team playing to their potential and the general softness of our players means that we will go on Saturday with no idea as to what might happen.

With the players available for selection we SHOULD feel excited but the inability of the Coach to get this team playing to their potential and the general softness of our players means that we will go on Saturday with no idea as to what might happen.
I think we know what's going to happen ;)

I think we know what's going to happen ;)
The win is in the bag, we will blow them away and the media will be all wtf happened to West Coast and nothing about Gold Coast. No Kennedy or Lecras and Darling is weak as piss. We will be fine this week after a bake behind doors.

sorry boys but I think its a loss followed by some changing of the guard wthin the management, coaching and/or footy department

Evans has been quiet too long

It's a loss lads, won't be the thrashing we would get if JJK was playing, but a solid 30 point loss is on the cards.

Can't wait for Mitchell to pick us apart with his skills.
Deep down I think your probably right but as a Perth based Suns supporter there would be nothing sweeter than beating West Coast, I have been waiting many years for it to happen. If we come out playing like we did against Cats or Hawks, should be a good game

On ZTE T84 using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's a toss up but I think on balance we win this one
Not that it really matters in what is shaping up as one of our worst seasons
We have the backs to lockdown their danger forwards, a better run on division and Lynch is due something big
Then again.........

Remove this Banner Ad

Review GC vs West Coast round 11 @Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back