Review Geelong defeats Lions by 40 points for a GRAND FINAL BERTH in 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

******* finally. So happy. But bloody covid of course the one year the cats make it is the one year that I can't actually utilise my gold membership lol
Yep, same here. Very weird watching the prelim on tv rather than being there, and it’ll be even worse next week, knowing that my guaranteed grand final membership is meaningless. I‘m really happy, but with just a small edge to it, knowing I won’t be there in person.

**** I love this club!
Going to be tough next week but we’re a chance.
Credit to Kolo and the defensive group to keeping Charlie Cameron to 1 handball in the second half

As a Lions supporter, I am absolutely gutted. But the better team won and you really showed us up. A bit like the master vs the apprentice tonight. Congratulations and I’ll be supporting you blokes all the way next week.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The Mrs is wondering why I'm giggling at this
emoji23.png

On CPH2021 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lol. It's even funnier if you knew what I do for a living.
Bit emotional to make that naughty call.
How 'bout dem CATTERS!!!!!!!!!!

Wheres Tim Kelly when you need him.... Oh wait!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a Lions supporter, I am absolutely gutted. But the better team won and you really showed us up. A bit like the master vs the apprentice tonight. Congratulations and I’ll be supporting you blokes all the way next week.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not sure ..if you are aware of ...go back to 2004 ... the old experienced side beat the young Cats .... three years later ..and we started winning flags. Justa couple of moments , a couple of kicks at goal .. so bad luck but you will be better for it

Congratulations gents and gent-ets. Pretty shattered by the result tonight but you were definitely the better team. I'd say that's as good a game as I've seen a team play this year, and even better than your performance against the pies last week.

Good luck for next week, once I get over my hangover I'll be cheering for you guys to take down the tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back