Review Geelong defeats Lions by 40 points for a GRAND FINAL BERTH in 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

This is from a few days ago - full credit to the all involved with the club; the players, coaches, other staff, families etc for how they have approached this season, and the challenges presented

Not only have they seemingly adapted well to the hub life this year, but they have also seemingly embraced the it, and can't doubt how that's impacted with what we're seeing on field

Hope the players enjoy the next week and approach it as they have the past 104/105 days

For all the sh*t Jack Henry gets on here he did some absolutely crucial stuff tonight that some of his haters will have to actually praise him for.

Whole team played bloody well and should give us a lot of confidence going into next week

CARN CATTERS!
Thought his celebration after the goal was beautiful - showed his passion. Never really seen him show emotion - was a huge goal.

Amazing performance's the last two weeks, So proud of our club tonight! We deserve and earned the right to be be in the Grand Final.
Congrats to Chris Scott and the coaching staff, I admit I didn't think he could sent us back to the big dance, But some good recruiting and a few tactical adjustments and here we are!

But it's not over one more win to go boys! Lets do it!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Footy Gods wont allow Gary Ablett Jnr to retire after a losing Grand Final, this is known.

They won't allow Selwood to not be a Premiership Captain in his 200th game as Captain either.

Back in 2011 I brought a premiership membership at like 4:30pm on the last day they were available for purchase

I've held that membership every year since and gotta laugh at not being able to use it this year, though I'll take sitting at home on the couch with a beer or 2
If there is any way to sell me your ticket let me know. I am excited enough at this point to spend stupid money on tickets.

Back in 2011 I brought a premiership membership at like 4:30pm on the last day they were available for purchase

I've held that membership every year since and gotta laugh at not being able to use it this year, though I'll take sitting at home on the couch with a beer or 2

I think the Club should do something a little extra for those members who didn't cash in.
I've said it all season- even if it was a decent discount on merchandise or a discount on seats or something next year.
I know Cookie said he was grateful to the members for sticking fat, but would be an extra incentive for membership PR next year.
Many families and pensioners did not cash in and this GF effort should be for them.

The Footy Gods wont allow Gary Ablett Jnr to retire after a losing Grand Final, this is known.

They won't allow Selwood to not be a Premiership Captain in his 200th game either.

They wont allow Dangerfield to go through his playing career without a premiership medal!

Gary Rohan's best finals performance?

Glad he went back and kicked his 3rd after the siren, keep that momentum going into next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Geelong defeats Lions by 40 points for a GRAND FINAL BERTH in 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back