Official Team Thread Geelong Gumbies Season 14 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Any room in your squad for a hack like me; or are you full up? Haven't played for several years, so I'm a bit out of practice.

As far as I'm sure we should be able to fit you in, but we'll need confirmation from our captain (peterss), or vice-captain (StFly). :)

Any room in your squad for a hack like me; or are you full up? Haven't played for several years, so I'm a bit out of practice.

We are building a good team for next season don't blame you for wanting to join the Mighty Gumbies!! Will be good to have you Hawkette. :thumbsu:

As far as I'm sure we should be able to fit you in, but we'll need confirmation from our captain (peterss), or vice-captain (StFly). :)

Squad size (maximum) is 30, with Scotty we're up to 27 with 4 individuals classed as trolls who would be leaving at the granting of their license (TBD end of S14) to crash us back 23 and 1 over the minimum.

Personally speaking, 27-28 would be my limit otherwise people just get pissy at the lack of positions available and wander off or stop trying, given I've not (bothered) with anything associated with that injury / suspension deal going on with the sim, I'd assume this would be an attempt to try and alleviate that with "forced rotations".

In short I'm saying yes we can fit Hawkette in, as per usual though if Pete has a differing opinion or other people lined up then bah humbug. :p

SA_Hawkette said:

We have the necessary squad for games and individuals who have been promised certain positions (as far as I'm aware anyway) leading to a situation where you'd need to vie for others for starting spots. We're more than happy to accommodate you on the squad list but I'm simply not in a position to guarantee you a run.

We have the necessary squad for games and individuals who have been promised certain positions (as far as I'm aware anyway) leading to a situation where you'd need to vie for others for starting spots. We're more than happy to accommodate you on the squad list but I'm simply not in a position to guarantee you a run.

Everyone knows that without me we'd be stuffed anyway. And don't we need an enforcer to put the Furies in their place anyway?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*slinks back into the thread - very cat-like - after an extended and unexplainable absence, with the tail between the legs.* :eek:

It's past midnight and your parents have been worried sick that you met with harsh sunlight and degraded into a powdery substance on god knows where! You have a lot of explaining to do whilst you are grounded to the hyperbaric chamber to get those fluids into you! :p

It's past midnight and your parents have been worried sick that you met with harsh sunlight and degraded into a powdery substance on god knows where! You have a lot of explaining to do whilst you are grounded to the hyperbaric chamber to get those fluids into you! :p

And NO pocket money!!

Maybe we could teach him a lesson and send him to NG69's rape dungeon... ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Geelong Gumbies Season 14 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back