Geelong Gumbies Youngster Resigns

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought I may review 2121's last game.

Average, if you play at this level you should be able to hit a target.

Benefit of the doubt here.

Well done at start, but once again, turned the ball over.

Not good enough.

So that is 4 possessions to Half Time. :cool:

Where is your elite awareness and evasive skills?

Alright, your one good possession so far.

You are not that good, you are not silky, why even try.

Awareness and Evasiveness?

Still not effective.

If you hadn't have tried to do the dummy, you would not have had to hurry your kick.

Notice how the commentary sounds surprised? :rolleyes:

Where is the core strength?

You sold the dummy, when you had a paddock of space? :p

So there we go.

What did we all think of 2121's standout performance?

2121 this sums the thread up everyone else who's posted o this thread bagging you wins and YOU LOOSE.

Can someone tell me why I decided to read through this whole thread?

2121 reports a valuable piece of information, and in return (apart from EFL Boy, who actually took a shot at another player. I'm amazed, and congratulations.) he gets the high-quality comebacks and valuable contributions of;

His first post in the thread;

Never Heard of the guy.

Then;

HAHAHA Lol.

I'm sure that just everyone's mind when you told Breeno that. Top-shelf.

Another pearl of wisdom;

WOW that's crap.

About 4-5 posts later;

And i actually don't suck up to people idiot and at least i don't make threads about myself that only you would have an intrest in,

So if only 2121 has an interest in it, then why have we had all these posts?. Then, the piece de resistance;

Ummm if anyone is going to piss off here it's you mate. You have nothing at all your a dud,

My god! How is he going to sleep at night!

Lesson here. If you're going to say something, at least try and say something half-decent. Don't waste everyone's time by making them read through the worthless crap searching for the few quality posts - by others, of course.

Who's everyone? your the ONLY one who has gone through searching for these post's Rick so it's really only you wasting your time? Couldn't care less what you think about my posting. You worry about your's and ill worry about myne.

SHIT im so hurt by that............. GAYEST COMEBACK EVERRRRRRRR

Who you think you are bitch Prince Charles or some shit come on give me something better than that chyeah.

And I gave you a compliment :(

By the way, "bitch Prince Charles?" I guess I must be getting on a bit, because I have absolutely no idea how that's meant to elicit a biting response.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get EFL to help, he's a top poster and one of your friends yes?
Yer mate he is. I pm Rick but he isn't going to help ME, also doggies to. I actually want to try instead of being quoted every time i do post, which is a little unfair because i think 2121 posted SOME crap last night not everything though. But thanks breeno i will do that to.

Timmy.

1. Use paragraphs if needed.
2. Capital letters for what is needed only.
3. Full stops and apostrophes (sp?) for the words that need them.
4. Proper spelling of words and no msn talk etc.
5. I try to stay clear of lol and hahaha, and I wouldn't really post things like that in capitals.
6. I instead of i.

:D, hope that isn't too harsh.

It might take some time to get used too, but you will get there.

Timmy.

1. Use paragraphs if needed.
2. Capital letters for what is needed only.
3. Full stops and apostrophes (sp?) for the words that need them.
4. Proper spelling of words and no msn talk etc.
5. I try to stay clear of lol and hahaha, and I wouldn't really post things like that in capitals.
6. I instead of i.

:D, hope that isn't too harsh.

It might take some time to get used too, but you will get there.

Good stuff. That's what I need thanks mate. Nah not to harsh I post heaps on here so might aswell make it quality rather than quantity that is crap :D. Turning point in Tim_Saints SFA Career. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong Gumbies Youngster Resigns

Remove this Banner Ad

Back