Game Day Geelong v Melbourne Sun Apr 11 @ MCG 3:20 pm - Rd 4, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max rooke would not have got that first goal in the 09 granny with frees like that....

DAhl more worried about the body than the ball and falls over

Not good enough

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Narkle running in circles in the middle. Good going foreard... but geez going the other is suspect.

GO CAtters

He seems to have gotten better as the half has gone on, but feel like he needs to get back to basics

When near a loose ball you can see he knows what he wants to do next, already a couple of steps ahead before he's picked up the ball and because he's already thinking ahead he's not clean picking up the loose ball

I know the conditions aren't great, and that's why it's about doing the basics well before trying to get too fancy

Anyone who's seen my posts knows I'm by no means a Scott fan but enough of the slander.

We can't go quick, we're a slow side right now and even worse we're a slow side who can't kick with multiple borderline AFL standard players in due to our outs.

Not only that, we don't have a single marking option barr Tomahawk up forward with Rohan and Jez out. Pretty hard to play slingshot football with a coach who's inclined too think defensively anyway and currently has all of one marking option forward of the ball.

We've got outs galore, if we're playing this rubbish style when they get back then we have issues, but until then this is where we're at. Best case we bank the wins we can and then hit the turbo button around July.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back