Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Centre bounce before Fritsch's third.

Narkle
Guthrie
O'connor

No chance at all with that mid mix.
Danger should be very remorseful. Duncan, Guthrie and Menegola need to lift.

Why "no chance"?

Guthrie is supposed to be a gun mid and we've all been hyping O'Connor as a tagger

Narkle is the only VFL standard player in the group

This team is 100% garbage, they need to get rid of the old, slow shittrucks and focus on actual decent youth instead of weaklings like Close and Miers.

The direction of this team scares me

Are they the same Close and Miers who have been instrumental in our only goals scored so far?

How many losses do we need to have this year to get rid of Scott?

Other teams look dangerous, play attractive attacking football.

Meanwhile we look like we are playing for a 2-2 draw.
He's contracted through to next year - be very surprising if he's gone before then

When you consider that the CEO & President are already stepping aside this year, the club would want some stability in keeping the senior coach

Put a fork in us - we're done. Wait for the troops to arrive, and then thrash North next week - that needs to be the aim. We were always going to lose this one. Can't have Zuthrie, Close, Narkle, Dahlhaus (with how he's playing), in our bottom 6, against a current Top 4 full strength Melbourne side.

Will be lucky to lose this by less than 10 goals I reckon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting a bath at the moment. Slow movement and they are cutting us up with run and carry. Bloody Petracca is pissing me off. Just put O'Connor on him and leave him there. Any danger of us hitting the scoreboard?? Only saving grace is we have Danger and Cameron to come back in. I hate these swirly, wet games. Shite as a spectacle and blunts skilled teams like us . Gonna have to pull something out in the second half and have some luck fall out way if we want to get back into it.

2E, Clark, Henry all playing forward.

How about a forward playing forward.

Maybe knowing to lead to the ball carrier... or hell even lead away and clear some space?

Just a theory.

GO Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back