Game Day Geelong v Melbourne Sun Apr 11 @ MCG 3:20 pm - Rd 4, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just pray one day... Chris Scott will play Blitz one day full time in defence....
I wish Chris Scott can prove me wrong... I honestly do, but the selections and where he plays players sh!T's me to tears....
I’m actually praying that one day (sooner the better) we don’t have to care about Chris Scott‘s selections because he won’t be coaching us anymore

Richmond played like this in 2016. Hardwick almost got the sack. Over the summer he publicly declared we are just going to back to having fun playing footy, and just keep pushing forward at all costs. The results speak for themselves.

It feels like this style of play Geelong play crushes instinctive play. You can see the players literally slow down and think.

It must be very frustrating to have to play like this. So little excitement and risk taking. It's all risk mitigation.

Can only hope getting injured players back will turn this around.

Comparing last year to this year, you are going to be in for a massive reality check. Attacking football is the way to win this season, and Dour Scotty doesn't know how to set that up.

And let's see what the set up is when we get back our missing best 22 players

Watching at the ground, the team clearly isn't opposed to playing quickly & keeping the ball moving. But it's also been our undoing when we've tried playing too quickly and not been able to hit a target as we've been burnt on the turnover

So for now it's about finding the balance in our style of play and what's going to work with the personnel we have available

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Henry well done... not a leading mark but some good ground work ...

Credit where is due there

Bews and Atkins good not letting it past them

Go Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back