Game Day Geelong V Richmond at MCG Sun Jul 25 @ 320 pm - Rd 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol he is worst on ground. Rioli is killing him.

was it the holding the ball against him or the very dubious free kick after he dropped a sitter that was good play?
You mean the HTB where he handballed it which has been play on every other time today?

Do we have small forwards? I think we have smalls that pressure and can be tough...but forwards Narhhh.

Toughed their way thru that and keeping pressure on a diminished side.

I think Stanley has done well, and Danger has done some nice things . Blitz is always only a blink of an eye away from a Brainwangle when down back..but he is good in the air

Credit to Sav ..playing injured. Contests and kicked the goal when others were not.

Never ceases to amaze me, 1 of our players gets hit by a freight train behind the play and the umps turn a blind eye.

Our backline are owning it, Hendo has been gr8 and Henry must be doing something right. Both Riewoldt and Lynch have had a smack at him.

We have a few very smart players, loving the team game again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol he is worst on ground. Rioli is killing him.

was it the holding the ball against him or the very dubious free kick after he dropped a sitter that was good play?
keep waling... you'll hit something soon... hopefully for your sake. You do a good windmill impersonation trying however.

GO Catters

Tom Hawkins 3.1.19
Richmond 1.4.10

Ninthmond the filter should be lifted going by Daz’s post
I hadn’t realized, the point still stands though because they did it in the first place.

We're bending them over like a married coach with a physio staffer. Good to see so far. Their only goal coming from a shocking turnover.
I get the feeling they came into this game with the intention of playing defensively. The ground-level scrap is by design. It's great to see the team unravel it and take a solid lead. No dusty = no Richmond.

Brilliant first half. Hawkins should have 5 and back in contention for Coleman.
Danger a very good half
Henderson solid
Tuohy influential
Selwood touches gold
Henry very good
Expected a big win with how undermanned they are
Must finish off

Hypothetically, if I went to the Richmond board with some opinions they'd find upsetting, can I be banned from posting here on the geelong board?
They're too precious. I wouldn't even bother reading their board let alone posting in it.

They're all psychopaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back