Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who are the GOATS?

• Selwood

Votes: 97 41.6%
  • Dusty

Votes: 144 61.8%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 78 33.5%
  • J. Riewoldt

Votes: 53 22.7%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 68 29.2%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 65 27.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
What the f sorta weirdo post is this 😂😂😂. Only a fan base that has just gone 2-21 and a wooden spoon would produce such Shakespearian words of wisdom
Do you need some help understanding it? I understand it's a little cryptic for some. Here's some help for you though - 'Cats not say other teams fail when they fail all time.' Is that a bit clearer?

It's hilarious that Geelong supporters are so desperate to put down other teams when they have made failing in the finals an art-form. it's almost Shakespearian wouldn't you say... :laughv1:

Last edited:
Bruh, we have more AFL premierships than you, have made finals allllot more than you also.

Now something you can educate me on is what its like when to be a basket case 80% of your existence as a club... How do you cope with it??? What does a wooden spoon feel like??? All valid questions

Oh dear why do you make it so easy to counter your posts. Stop saying from 1990 the league started in 1897
So its 13 to Richmond and 10 to Geelong FACT

Another uneducated comment 80% of our existence what does that make GeeCHOKE then? Perennial losers.
You have won 10 flags in 127 years that's a flag for every 12.7 years.
Richmond have won 13 flags since 1908. We win a flag every 8.92 years.

Let me guess you failed at maths 😂

We wouldn't know actually no club knows as there is no such thing just an imaginary spoon. Glad we got that cleared up lol

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Back