Game Day Geelong Vs Fremantle - Elimination Final

Remove this Banner Ad

329915_4082114344242_1973920794_o.jpg

**** YOU PUSSY CATS!!!

Also loved all the freo supporters above me (lvl 2 in the olympic stand) The chant was awesome all night long!! :D

160890-cats-v-freo.jpg

"SHOVE THAT ONE UP YOUR AIR HOLE CATS"

Mate, being a Freo fan in Melbourne must have been the toughest gig for a good 15 years, but tonight everyone back west is nothing if not envious of you guys tonight :thumbsu:

I knew it would be loud though with all the posters from this board who went, would say each of us fanatics are worth 50 regular fans.

We got a mention!

This from an article on the Age:
VOCAL NON-LOCALS
As you'd expect, the crowd of 44,460 was dominated in no small way by Geelong supporters. But what fans were there on behalf of the purple army certainly didn't keep a respectful silence. The Freo chant dominated the barracking stakes, even before the game had begun, and reached a crescendo as it became apparent in the final few minutes that a historic away finals win was about to be recorded. The performance from the Fremantle fans was just as impressive as the one by its players.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/dockers-rewrite-the-script-20120908-25lr4.html#ixzz25tWMOtak

Great game from your boys tonight completely smothered us didn't allow us any time or space and when you had the ball you looked to have plenty of both. A credit to Lyon for the game plan and to the players for carrying it out.

Best of luck for the rest of the Finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a bit late to the party, but with the game on at 4.45am, I decided to record it and watch at a civilized time this afternoon (without knowing the score). What a performance!

Congrats guys. Really impressed with how you went about it. Wanted it more and work a lot harder than us. Ross Lyon is worth every cent of what you are paying him. Good luck next week, on that form you should win.

Sonson going for the dry root?

I think he just lost his load.

I was rapt for him though. Lyon, to his credit, put the acid on sonson and Michael, to his credit, has started playing live I've always known he can. Had to get his head in the right place and Ross seems to have done that.
On the game, congrats, super game that panned out as I told my son it would. You had to play good footy, which you did over 4 quarters. Enjoy. :thumbsu:

Well done guys, I'm seriously excited for you. Big Pav should be named AA full forward tomorrow IMO ( but I'd like to see Jack in the pocket).

Thought I'd stick my head in and say - WELL DONE Dockers !

That's a terrific win, a soul stirring result and hope you knock the Crows off, the Hawks off and make the BIGGEST stage of all.

10/10 for the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Geelong Vs Fremantle - Elimination Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back