Certified Legendary Thread GEELONG WINS 2022 GRAND FINAL BY PLENTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Is anyone here subjecting their family to a replay tomorrow?
Surely Xmas Day is the time to watch Die Hard

Boxing Day seems a good option for a replay watching session

Spent the evening reading our game-day thread...surely the day will come when it's turned into a Penguin Classic.
Yeah did so today after seeing this. Good read. Seeds nearly picked it - matchwinning goal 10 minutes into the second, but not by Joel. I reckon he was 10 minutes late on the prediction.

Yeah did so today after seeing this. Good read. Seeds nearly picked it - matchwinning goal 10 minutes into the second, but not by Joel. I reckon he was 10 minutes late on the prediction.
I did the same 😄 Liked a bunch of posts that probably had a few scratching their heads. Reading through the comments was almost like having the Grand final on TV. What a fun ride.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's also this option

View attachment 1551373

PRODUCT OVERVIEW​

Every game, every final, plus the GRAND FINAL win!
The definitive collection of the journey to Premiership success for the Geelong Cats with this beautifully-presented 25-disc SEASON COLLECTION.
Including the 2022 Toyota AFL Grand Final, first Qualifying Final - Geelong Cats vs Collingwood, first Preliminary Final - Geelong Cats vs Brisbane Lions and 22 DVDs including full-match replays of every home and away game for 2022. A must-have for any Geelong Cats fan this Christmas!
That's it I'm buying a dvd player

284638a4762241ef07070ff2c76c4ba8

Happy New Year folks, let's do it again.

Talking with a Tiger mate (!) yesterday, they are very confident.
Happy New Year!

Bring on the new season.

Not sure how two GWS midfielders will change the Tiger's fortunes.

Confident we have the game plan and the depth to give it another shake.

Will be interesting to see if the status quo stands and the older players hold their form and place or it will be more like 2011 when Mooney and Milburn were left out.

Can't wait.

Happy New Year!

Bring on the new season.

Not sure how two GWS midfielders will change the Tiger's fortunes.

Confident we have the game plan and the depth to give it another shake.

Will be interesting to see if the status quo stands and the older players hold their form and place or it will be more like 2011 when Mooney and Milburn were left out.

Can't wait.
Tigers best was still very good last year.

I watched the kayo mini of our game against them the other day and we won but they were very good. Their backline looks a little thin but still has Balta and Grimes. Their forwards line is sharp, nankervis good, midfield should be good this year.

Melbourne also. I mean we ended up beating Melbourne by a fair margin but you look at the passages of play they executed, they have done brilliant midfielders. Brilliant rucks and mids, solid key defenders though a little thin for smaller defenders. Forward line just needs to go through Pickett and Fritsch

Certified Legendary Thread GEELONG WINS 2022 GRAND FINAL BY PLENTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back