Resource Geelong YouTube highlights

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoroughly enjoyed that video! Great stuff, always good to look back on games during the year, especially for me I don't get a chance to see the Foxtel ones so it was nice :thumbsu:

Blocked in Switzerland on copyright grounds...GRRRR....what a bummer!

normally the quickest way is to go to a site like "keepvid" and copy paste the link. Should be able to download it from there.

Re: Geelong Cats 2011 Season Highlights Video

Like it a lot! :) Thanks for posting it.

Here's hoping there'll be more than a few more highlights to add to the collection over the coming weeks.

Thanks mate, appreciate it, yeah hopefully that's the case, if so I might make a finals video if we go all the way, which I'm sure the cats can :)

normally the quickest way is to go to a site like "keepvid" and copy paste the link. Should be able to download it from there.

Thanks heaps YOTC...I will give it a try when I get home.

Appreciate the advice :thumbsu:

Re: Chris Scott This is Greatness Ad

Have the club ever uploaded their pre-game "Game Time" montage - the one they show on the MCG big screens - on to YouTube? IMO it destroys the efforts of most other teams in the pre-game video compilation stakes, so I wouldn't mind seeing it again...

Re: Chris Scott This is Greatness Ad

Have the club ever uploaded their pre-game "Game Time" montage - the one they show on the MCG big screens - on to YouTube? IMO it destroys the efforts of most other teams in the pre-game video compilation stakes, so I wouldn't mind seeing it again...

Totally agree, I went looking for it on youtube last week but couldn't find it. Hope to see it at least a couple more times at the game this season.

Something a bit different - here's Mike Sheahan and Sam Edmund previewing Geelong's Season 2011 way back at the start of the year.

[youtube]4_Vz5Zs8SoY[/youtube]

And of course, 'The Moment', all about Scarlett's toepoke to Ablett who bombed it long to a pack where Varcoe got it somehow out to Chappy and history followed in due course back in the 2009 Grand Final. All narrated by Guy Pearce. Stirring stuff!!!!!!!!

[youtube]jzzOFNguNhM[/youtube]

Preview Video of the 2011 AFL Grand Final - Geelong v Collingwood

Here is a preview/trailer I made of the 2011 AFL Grand Final between Geelong and Collingwood.

Please take a look and tell me what you think of it. Thanks.

Go Cats!

[YOUTUBE]IcqLYnSniJY[/YOUTUBE]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Preview Video of the 2011 AFL Grand Final - Geelong v Collingwood

Bundy
[youtube]IvydJ4yuAf8[/youtube]

I'm hoping to do a radio version of this play and maybe some others later on :)

This is my favourite moment of the game (other than final siren of course). How great is Stephen Wells seriously? The kids who have come into the team this year have all been sensational and the fact that i cant pick the best one is amazing.:thumbsu:

So following on from my final 2 minutes of the 2009 Grand Final video, now I have the 2011 version.

[YOUTUBE]1stBKiZTPvM[/YOUTUBE]

Not quite as exciting but still fun.

could someone post the medal presentation, cup presentation, speeches etc? cant find footage of them anywhere...

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Geelong YouTube highlights

Remove this Banner Ad

Back