[youtube]_qiEieFRCkw[/youtube]

2nd Quarter
[youtube]8SVu2vL2IPw[/youtube]

3rd Quarter
[youtube]9bTu34eKvOM[/youtube]

4th Quarter
[youtube]WbFSg9jyEgI[/youtube]

All glory to the hypnotoad.

There's a report in today's tissues of a video of Hawk, Otto and Lonners sending up Jimmeh over the AFLs best looking player thingo. Anyone spotted it?
Gfc.com.au, CatsTV, search 'Down at Kardinia Park' and click on the second one. It's in the last two mins. But not really worth it, the article outlines basically the entire content. Would post link but I am on my phone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Chris Scott This is Greatness Ad

I got to 6 seconds. Should have got Frank Walker* from National Tiles to do the voiceover. Then I could hate it even more...

*Seriously, I've never wished bodily harm on anyone before just on the sound of their voice. Until Frank Walker. I'd fap to Julia Gillard reading de Sade's The 120 Days of Sodom aloud before I'd tolerate more than a few seconds of anything Walker had to say.

I got to 6 seconds. Should have got Frank Walker* from National Tiles to do the voiceover. Then I could hate it even more...
Frank Walker's voice gives me migraines, but I would almost prefer him for that ad than the Ch10 Voice of Phone Sex Doom. I got to five seconds of breathless "James Hird" before closing the browser - dude, put it away!

The other one I've seen that's hilarious in its awfulness is the paean to Malthouse: when the Voice of Phone Sex Doom intoned, "His BOYS" my mind immediately went to the gutter (fortunately, because it meant I was distracted from the nausea induced by the ad).

Geelong Cats 2011 Season Highlights Video

Hey guys, just recently made a Geelong Cats Highlights for 2011, so feel free to have a look and see what you reckon about it. Thanks!

[youtube]3aHlpfOieyY[/youtube]

Horrible, tacky, cringe-worthy. I have never been a fan of dramatised crap like that. It's a game of footy FFS! That type of narration should be reserved as the foreword to an epic medieval film.

Funny thing though, my 11 month old daughter found it relaxing and started to drift off in her highchair next to me when I watched it. Oh dear!

Re: Geelong Cats 2011 Season Highlights Video

Hey guys, just recently made a Geelong Cats Highlights for 2011, so feel free to have a look and see what you reckon about it. Thanks!
Like it a lot! :) Thanks for posting it.

Here's hoping there'll be more than a few more highlights to add to the collection over the coming weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Geelong YouTube highlights

Remove this Banner Ad

Back