Resource Geelong YouTube highlights

Remove this Banner Ad

If I can remember who our VFL affiliate is and how to get to their oval, probably.

Seriously anyone who hasn't watched that second Bob Davis vid, get on it.

WOAHZAH!!!

They have to be two of the best 'clean' bumps in the modern era, and the fact that they occured on opposite sides of the ground within two minutes of each other kinda indicates that Joshie was certainly on the Hunt at that point in the game.

Loved how "Spindleshanks" tongue was just hanging out. Like some sort of whipped mutt, come to think of it.

It's all green light/ "Thunderbirds are go" for the Corio Bay Wrecking Co this Saturday night.

:D:eek::D

(Ta for that post, btw.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the highlights Ninty, good stuff.

Geez Walls is a twit though, look how quickly he goes from bagging Pods to praising him once he kicks goal after goal!

I'd hadn't heard the commentary before, so listening to Walls get pwned was as good as watching Gibson get pwned!

'between this year and last year'. Old logo mate so has to be pre GF 2007. Remember somebody at the club changed our 2007 Premiership Logo without any discussion with the members.

Bartel & Chapman Superstars Highlights Video

Hey guys, I just recently made a video of two of Geelong Stars, Paul Chapman & Bartel. Please have a look if you can and tell me what you think. Cheers!

[YOUTUBE]1dtbF7PzLUg[/YOUTUBE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Geelong YouTube highlights

Remove this Banner Ad

Back