Resource Geelong YouTube highlights

Remove this Banner Ad

I just want to let everyone here know, That I appreciate every video on here and have now started to blink and regain some eye juices after staring at my screen for the past 3 or 4 hours! Well worth it.. GO CATS!

Have heard that the Scott interview On The Couch last night was fantastic.. any chance of an upload? Would also like to echo the thanks from Lowlyf.

Don't suppose anyone knows of any footage of the Mad Monday celebrations @ Lord of the Isles? For that matter, any previous years footage of such celebrations would be good also.
No team seems to celebrate like our boys! :D

Also, any known footage of with Iron Man, a hobbling SJ and the boys appearing out the back of the stand and making their way onto the stage on Sunday, with the "interviews" that followed on & off the stage?

classic stuff YOTC...absolutely classic. Can't say I have enjoyed a clip more....

Rubbed his face in it over and over....purrrrfection!

David King?...if I may quote Mark Robinson.......

YOU'RE PATHETIC. :thumbsdown:

YOTC, that is a classic.
You should twitter a link to one of the players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What annoys me is that Robbo has been in David King's shoes many a time about Geelong over the last 5 years, like all these so called footy journos.

Geelong Cats 2011 AFL Final Series Montage Video

hey guys, after geelong's amazing Grand Final win over Collingwood, I decided to make a video of the Cats finals series, so feel free to have a look and I hope you enjoy. Thanks & Go Cats! Back 2 Back Flags!

[YOUTUBE]msR2lxS7B5A[/YOUTUBE]

would be eternally grateful if someone could find and upload a particular highlight from the 2011 Geel v Haw Qualifying final - I *think* it was the 2nd quarter, maybe first but definitely the first half - Wojcinski was under pressure in the backline, took position, twisted in mid-air, took off, weaved and got off a handball.
That was it.
It just looked bloody awesome at the time and I would love to see that highlight again, Wojak in full flight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Geelong YouTube highlights

Remove this Banner Ad

Back