No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’ve just gone online to make this point and seen the above posts.
Ten minutes gone in this game and I’ve seen about 10 O’Meara / Sicily offences without a free being paid.
It’s like watching a different code of football.

It’s no wonder that supporters are switching off because there’s absolutely no consistency from game to game with regard to the footy played each week.

Imagine watching a test cricket match where the umpires gave out lbw 5 times when the ball was pitched outside leg - and in the next match simply decided that there’d be no lbw decisions given at all.

Last edited:
How TF was that not "Front on Contact" against Aliir? Development rules for some?

I’ve just gone online to make this point and seen the above posts.
Ten minutes gone in this game and I’ve seen about 10 O’Meara / Sicily offences without a free being paid.
It’s like watching a different code of football.

It’s no wonder that supporters are switching off because there’s absolutely no consistency from game to game with regard to the footy played each week.

Imagine watching a test cricket match where the umpires gave out lbw 5 times when the ball was pitched outside leg - and in the next match simply decided that there’d be no lbw decisions give at all.

If you watch India vs anyone, you will see exactly that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Melbourne are having a dead set crack... well Viney is.

What has happened to Max Gawn seems like a player too scared to compete unless he doesn't get his next advertisement.

Oliver and Brayshaw rubbish too so far.

Gawn is leading Melbourne's fantasy votes cos he has 29 hit outs …. surely there comes a time and at least two direct goals and I think the Swans have kicked three more since I started this response so who knows, has to come from Gawn's hit outs to Swans players where idiot Ruckman get clangers for idiotic tap outs directly to the opposition while under no pressure.

Long way to go but Melbourne are looking like the Bulldogs of 2017 after winning a premiership... except once again they didn't win one when they had their fifteen minutes of fame beating Hawthorn in a final..

Get the feeling much like Brisbane is enjoying Hodge... Melbourne are cactus without Lewis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back