No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How does going on a dreary reality television show allow you to prove that you're not a drug cheat?

If true, Jobe Watson should sack his agent. Missed out on getting that Brownlow back, plus we'd be spared from his "commentary".

Win win as they like to say in the boardroom. (You can use that one Sheeds.)

Yeah, but I'd already had a gutful of Adelaide supporters and media telling me I should dump the Hawks because they were finished and get with the "strength", I didn't need it from smartarse West Coast people either.
Some of those local commentators on the WA broadcasts on the ABC are so blatant in their barracking you might as well be listening to punters in the crowd. As sickening listening to a K-Rock game at Kardinia Park in the 90s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cats all over them really but kicking very poorly in front of goal. Hawkins the worst offender. Hope it costs them.

Other than the actual people in the Brady Bunch squares, do Channel 7 think anyone else gives a sh*t about those supporters cheering?

I want to know why that Geelong supporter down the bottom had the camera near his dick. Caught him at a bad time?

Lol its just comical. They weren’t gonna pay the 50 until Selwood tells the umpires it’s a 50m penalty and the umpire just caves and gives it to him
He has ramped up the cheating ten fold tonight just to make sure the umps don't miss anything like they have all year in his mind. That last free kick he got was pathetic. Not even close to a high tackle. I would love the guy as a player if he just quit the dirty borderline unprofessional win at all costs attitude because when it comes to big games he is still a barometer when he focuses on the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back