No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw first half of Giants game. Poor buggers Broomhead and Scully. Feel for them. How is Broom's luck? Ben Reid late out, so he late in and that happens. If only Reid not a late out he still healthy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could merge Carl & Coll for the remainder of the season, and I still do not believe a combined team would be good enough to make the finals.

You could merge Carl & Coll for the remainder of the season, and I still do not believe a combined team would have any Pies players in it.

For the life of me I cannot understand why a player is always running straight to the bench after kicking a goal. Can someone please enlighten me?

This happens even when the mentioned player has come back onto the ground literally 5 minutes before.

For the life of me I cannot understand why a player is always running straight to the bench after kicking a goal. Can someone please enlighten me?

This happens even when the mentioned player has come back onto the ground literally 5 minutes before.
It's ****ing stupid! My thinking would be "Gee he's hot now he might kick a couple more, because he's got confidence"

You could merge Carl & Coll for the remainder of the season, and I still do not believe a combined team would be good enough to make the finals.
You're not serious.

Apart, we're young and they're average, but together? Chuck Sidebottom, Treloar, Pendlebury into our midfield, Moore into our forward line, and rotate Grundy and Kreuzer forward.

That alone would improve us immeasurably, without taking into account how good Jamie Elliot, Wells - when fit - and Adams would complement the parts already in place.

We're not that far off it. What we are is young, and severely lacking in meat and potatoes, which is easier to find than the class we've got.

Seriously, one loss and we're stuffed. Chill, everyone.

You're not serious.

Apart, we're young and they're average, but together? Chuck Sidebottom, Treloar, Pendlebury into our midfield, Moore into our forward line, and rotate Grundy and Kreuzer forward.

That alone would improve us immeasurably, without taking into account how good Jamie Elliot, Wells - when fit - and Adams would complement the parts already in place.

Agree 100%

B: Simpson - Jones - Howe
HB: Crisp - Marchbank - Docherty
C: SPS - Treloar - Sidebottom
HF: Elliott - Curnow - Murphy
F: Moore - Reid - Wright
R: Grundy - Cripps - Pendlebury
Int: Kreuzer - Adams - Fisher - WHE

That team makes finals fairly easily I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back