No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fogarty going for the I50 tackle like:

One of the commentators made a pretty good comment on the weekend, said something along the lines of “he would have been an 80+ goal stay at home full forward 15 / 20 years ago”
Not sure how that stacks in today’s game.
Kid can play, but does look like a bit of a plod out there.
Definitely needs to work on his second and third efforts / defensive pressure. Didn’t see a great deal of his junior footy but I would assume he was man child / bull that had his way with the opposition.

I'm still laughing at my collingwood mates expression when they didn't pick up Fog and took Stephenson instead.... Had whipped himself up into a frenzy thinking they were going to take Fog lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

We should have taken Fogarty before Dow. We will regret that decision for the next decade or more. Very Tambling vs Buddy type drafting from the Blues.

Apparently Robbo has called Lynch the 'white Buddy Franklin' tonight...

Geez he is just the worst.

Can’t wait for the day the HS have to sack him because of the sexist/racist/generally unacceptable comments he makes.

That or because he’s a **** journalist. Or both.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We should have taken Fogarty before Dow. We will regret that decision for the next decade or more. Very Tambling vs Buddy type drafting from the Blues.
I agree he is going to be something special, has so much presence about him. You can see why they gave him Roos jumper.

Problem is he was he was making it clear he wanted to stay in Adelaide.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really....we could have had Dow and Fogarty so bit of a weird comment.

Even weirder is trying to compare a medium tall, that would run as fast as Buddy backwards to one of the greatest tall forwards in history

I would have liked to have taken Fogarty also after what I’ve seen but let’s turn down the freakometer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back