No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* post splitters......:mad:

59413bfbb4b8370ea04d1d38f543d3cc.jpg

I ws watching future stars on channel 9 this morning (i think) and i wanted to post a couple of quotes from supposed experts who are paid to talk about football.

Nathan Brown (host) asked Cal Twoomy if Tom Lynch was a restricted FA, he was told he is a restricted FA to which Brown went on about how Collingwood will have to find some currency as they will ned to give up a lot to get Lynch. He and Harvey then went on to suggest trading Degoey and Elliott.

Does he not understand what FA is?

I ws watching future stars on channel 9 this morning (i think) and i wanted to post a couple of quotes from supposed experts who are paid to talk about football.
lakc6V0.gif

Nathan Brown (host) asked Cal Twoomy if Tom Lynch was a restricted FA, he was told he is a restricted FA to which Brown went on about how Collingwood will have to find some currency as they will ned to give up a lot to get Lynch. He and Harvey then went on to suggest trading Degoey and Elliott.

Does he not understand what FA is?
In this case, it's probably going to shape up like a Dangerfield deal (i.e. Gold Coast will be prepared to match anything the Pies throw at him), at which point if he still wants to go it'll be a trade.

lakc6V0.gif

In this case, it's probably going to shape up like a Dangerfield deal (i.e. Gold Coast will be prepared to match anything the Pies throw at him), at which point if he still wants to go it'll be a trade.

Those deals in my opinion depend on ladder position. The crows at the time were higher than the Cats so any compo for Danger would have been unsatisfactory. If the Suns were to finish below the side Lynch goes to then matching any offer is quite risky.

Those deals in my opinion depend on ladder position. The crows at the time were higher than the Cats so any compo for Danger would have been unsatisfactory. If the Suns were to finish below the side Lynch goes to then matching any offer is quite risky.
Genuine star KPF, TPP not squeezed.

If the Pies have a pick in a similar range (and they will), they'll grab that and more off them.

Genuine star KPF, TPP not squeezed.

If the Pies have a pick in a similar range (and they will), they'll grab that and more off them.

Agreed, but if he leaves for the Tigers for example, there is no point matching.

He stays imo, the deal will be big and I think there will be some secret AFL herbs and spices thrown in.

Has the AFL actually changed the centre bounce call back rule?

It was very simple, if the bounce didn’t allow both rucks to contest evenly it would be recalled.

But it seems the trend has continued on from the GF last year. The bouncing has been horrible and the synick in me feels it’s a push to phase it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish it wouldn't. The best thing about a good bounce is it's unpredictability. Just throwing it straight in the air does nothing.

May as well have both teams stand on the edge of the centre square, place the ball in the middle and then race in when the whistle goes, dodgeball style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back