No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #11 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

wish that coiffed fop would find another plaything to keep him entertained between polo games and just **** off..........

gillon-polo-jpg.332897

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10 match suspension for Jaidyn Stephenson.

Surprise surprise he will be back for the finals!

Update:

22 match sanction and 12 match suspended sanction with a $20K fine

Made 3 mulit bet wages on 3 seperate afl games.
All were Collingwood matches against WB, * & Saints

So they put him cotton wool, put a mini-preseason into him and have him cherry ripe for the finals - a huge penalty

:rolleyes:
..Or they lose a potential game winning forward, rising star winner for 10 weeks while they try to secure top 4

10 weeks is a big penalty. Probably fair but to call it soft is just weird.

..Or they lose a potential game winning forward, rising star winner for 10 weeks while they try to secure top 4

10 weeks is a big penalty. Probably fair but to call it soft is just weird.

There are three separate infractions... I'd say it's weak but he is a young player and it still delivers the message to everyone else.

There are three separate infractions... I'd say it's weak but he is a young player and it still delivers the message to everyone else.
No doubt, he ****ed up but 10 games is even a bigger suspension than what Gaff got. The actual suspension was 22 games, with 12 suspended. That is huge.

So they put him cotton wool, put a mini-preseason into him and have him cherry ripe for the finals - a huge penalty

:rolleyes:

If he was rumbled next week it would have conveniently been a nine week penalty.

Nothing beats game fitness, and those games he will come back for will be finals which are another level again.

Fitness and touch under actual pressure should be detrimental to how he goes. If he goes well then put a ridiculous contract offer in front of him because I think he’ll be the real deal proven

No doubt, he ****** up but 10 games is even a bigger suspension than what Gaff got. The actual suspension was 22 games, with 12 suspended. That is huge.

Like I said if he was rumbled next week the suspension would have conveniently been 9 weeks.

If he was rumbled the week after the deal would have been an 8 week suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back